3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Martyn Snow

Jul 9, 2018
Yes. Current version ends at dec, 1st. You can easy get and complete all available quests until that. Especially at easy difficulty.
Apparently i couldn't, probably spend too much time at the library and just had to start a new save. I hope you guys have a plans for this issue, leaving game end as choice would be nice. Something like Akabur's WT maybe. Anyways thanks for this great game. (and sorry for my English)

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Apparently i couldn't, probably spend too much time at the library and just had to start a new save. I hope you guys have a plans for this issue, leaving game end as choice would be nice. Something like Akabur's WT maybe. Anyways thanks for this great game. (and sorry for my English)
The duration of the game is limited by the fact that we will add important story events in future versions. The story quest will end on the New Year in the full version of the game. But, most likely, we will allow to continue playing after that.

Reactions: Martyn Snow

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
Really like this one, even though oddly enough I've never read/watched Harry Potter. One quick request: would it be possible to maybe have an option to use the futa transformation when you repeat the scene with Ginny? It'd be nice to have a standard oral scene with her now and then too. I'm not against the futa or anything but just some variety, and the other scene is already there, just would appreciate the option to toggle.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We are just released a new build of our game. No new content, just bugfixing. The most notable changes are:
- Soften trigger conditions for quests 43. Now it will be easier for you to get it.
- Reduced skill requirements for quest 33. Now you need only 20 points in Transfigurations or Potions skill.
- Changed music tracks playing during the new quests (36-43).
You can download a new version . Or you can wait for starting post updated.

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
I found a small bug: when Ginny says she's not willing to have sex right now, she's calling my character "Marty" instead of her actual name. This is in reference to the repeating event in the closet.

Edit: I found a similar bug when asking Professor Tonks to give me access to the restricted section for quest 33, and saying I wanted to be an Auror, she refers to my character as "Miss Stu" though I changed my character's name. Most characters in the game refer to me properly but there seem to be a few oversights.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I found a small bug: when Ginny says she's not willing to have sex right now, she's calling my character "Marty" instead of her actual name. This is in reference to the repeating event in the closet.

Edit: I found a similar bug when asking Professor Tonks to give me access to the restricted section for quest 33, and saying I wanted to be an Auror, she refers to my character as "Miss Stu" though I changed my character's name. Most characters in the game refer to me properly but there seem to be a few oversights.
Thank you. I was think I fixed all those bugs with default name.

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
There's one scene with one of the teachers if you find her in the bench area. Seems to be a one-time event currently though.
The one with the librarian knows it . I was more concerned about walking through the corridor at night if a janitor appears and I can hide from him, you can come across somebody else but the girl from an older class.

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
quest 43 how many times do i need to meet Fred & George? the quest doesn't show itself unlocked
i still don't know the trigger for Q40.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes