player.a_int = Intelligence
player.a_coord = Coordination
player.a_agil = Agility
player.a_curage = Courage
player.a_atl = Athletics
player.a_luck = Luck
player.gal = Gold
player.s_charms = Charms
player.s_dada = DADA (I'm not a hp hardcore fan so can someone point me out what is the use for this one exactly?)
player.s_fly = Broom 101?
player.s_comm = Sociability
player.s_potions = Alcoholics Beware
player.s_trans = Transfiguration
player.s_spot = Quick Eye (probably for those who want to do flying sports)
player.s_sexp = Sexperience (Your FAP ability has finally been quantified)
player.s_hide = Stealth

There are others
player.a_cha = Charisma

just_another_guy

May 27, 2018
player.s_dada = DADA (I'm not a hp hardcore fan so can someone point me out what is the use for this one exactly?)
DADA = Defense Against Dark Arts

For quest 40, I have checked the game files. It seems that there is an error on translation, this is a only female quest :
This quest is activated by having finished quest 19 and agreeing to see Colin, then you have to talk to him, but only on 2 days, number 2 or 5.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018

For quest 40, I have checked the game files. It seems that there is an error on translation, this is a only female quest :
This quest is activated by having finished quest 19 and agreeing to see Colin, then you have to talk to him, but only on 2 days, number 2 or 5.
Just want to point out, I copy pasted the console commands from another user's posts and did not bother to edit out some of his comments and questions. Thanks for responding though.

polysciguy

Jan 19, 2018
Just want to point out, I copy pasted the console commands from another user's posts and did not bother to edit out some of his comments and questions. Thanks for responding though.
so how do you enter console commands?
like how do you open the console to enter them?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
so how do you enter console commands?
like how do you open the console to enter them?
Go to the main page and scroll down to the discussions section. Click on the Tools & Tutorials link. There's a pinned topic called 'Enabling Developer & Command Consoles in Ren'Py'. Click it and start reading.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016

Thank you very much. Fixed.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Go to the main page and scroll down to the discussions section. Click on the Tools & Tutorials link. There's a pinned topic called 'Enabling Developer & Command Consoles in Ren'Py'. Click it and start reading.
He don't need it. Console is enable by default while our game is still WIP.

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Tried to play it for like 3 hours, didn't run into any interesting or at least worth mentioning quests.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We are just release version 0.66c. It's a bugfix build. No new content, but we was fixed some errors. Most notable are:
- Quest 40 description was fixed
- Quest 29 decition was rebalanced
- Several light balance tweaks
- Typos ets...
Patreon

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
okay if i can play the game it be great i'm getting this error if you have renpy just copy the game folder and create a new folder called WaW and past the game folder into the WaW folder and run rempy
Untitled-1.jpg

Reactions: Tanaxanth

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Hey guys, thank you for your bugreports. I will make a hotfix for this hotfix soon.

Reactions: Gabaw
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes