3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Does anyone know what the 10-inch wand does? As far as I know (according to the search) it's been asked once before and no-one answered. What in the actual hell does it do?
As far as I can tell in game it does nothing. It's just for people with inadequacy issues.
Actually nope, there is something it does...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jimmytest

Oct 15, 2018
What's quest 40? I have the game uninstalled right now but I don't know whether I should install it again so I can play quest 40. I f someone could tell me like just the name and who's involved I should b e fine.

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
What's quest 40? I have the game uninstalled right now but I don't know whether I should install it again so I can play quest 40. I f someone could tell me like just the name and who's involved I should b e fine.
Check here:

For quest 40, I have checked the game files. It seems that there is an error on translation, this is a only female quest :
This quest is activated by having finished quest 19 and agreeing to see Colin, then you have to talk to him, but only on 2 days, number 2 or 5.

Marofion

Aug 3, 2017
All quests from the questlog are available now. But you can not have time to complete some of it.
But if I try to look for variables with some cheat/save Edit tools, i could/will find variables without some function in the gameplay?
I mean like, placed in, but not as far in production to be used to manipulate the walkthrough?
I'm asking because i'm using this one Save Editor i forgot the name, to look what is possible, what variable type is it (Boolean for example creates just in mind much smaller windows of movement as it could be with integer or floats)

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Yesterday we did a on our Patreon page. Judging by the comments, many players were surprised to see quests there that they can't get. So, I think it would be right to copy the list of questions here. Perhaps this will help someone get the quest.

Quest 36. Hot encounter with Hufflepuff girl.

Quest 37. Hot encounter with Tonks.

Quest 38. New quest with Astoria.

Quest 39. New Hermione's quest (as a male character)

Quest 39. New Hermione's quest (as a female character)

Quest 40. Dates with Colin.

Quest 19. Completing the quest begun long ago.

Quest 41. Date with Harry.

Quest 42. Hermione’s shame.

Quest 43. Detention room's event as a female character.

Quest 43. Detention room's event as a gay character.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Well it seems like the only one left for my female MC is 42...Guess it's somehow connected to a bad relations with Hermione...

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes