3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Basically it uses your character. But not only him/her.

Hello I finished the version of the game and I didn't see mind control. I suppose it was he Imperium curse or a potion like that. It's really good by the way.

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
I wanted to know if we were looking for Ginny for Harry after he turned into a girl for the second time. Because this is recovering quite quickly ... Because I can do something with Harry, I know.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I wanted to know if we were looking for Ginny for Harry after he turned into a girl for the second time. Because this is recovering quite quickly ... Because I can do something with Harry, I know.
It's not the last time he will turn a girl.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016

We are just released the beta version for our Patrons!
Beta release required more time than we planned. The fact is that we have updated the engine's version starting with the 0.7x game branch. Apparently after this, part of the translation in the game broke. Unfortunately, the engine developer didn't answer us about this problem. So we had to recheck the entire translation manually. Given that the size of the text in our game is already comparable to a novel book, it took a lot of time.

Despite this, the beta is ready. What's new?
- We added eleven new quests and several interactive events to the game. And you can consider interactive events as small quests. It is about 12,000 words of new text in this version.
- You can see the continuation of the main storyline, from two sides.
- Four quests of this version are dedicated to bad guys. Or girls... This means that it will be more interesting for you to play as a Slytherin student.
- You will be able to use magic much more often than before. We took into account your complaints that there is too little magic in our game.
- This version play time ended at Dec, 20.
- You can be expelled from Hogwarts (game over) now.
Compared with alpha:
- All animation is ready.
- Added m/m options in quest51, which was previously turned off due to art's unready.
- Fixed translation errors (I hope all of them. However, if you see non-English text, please send a screenshot or save file to us.)
- Fixed other bugs.

TODO before public release:
We have repeatedly heard complaints from those of you who don't like "flying hands and lips." I mean animations separated from the body. I am pleased to inform you that now we have all the art needed to rebuild those scenes. So, we will redo all the early scenes with Ginny, with Hermione, with Luna and with Colin, where we used "flying hands" before the release of the public version. It does not take much time. We'll be fine until next weekend.
No more "flying hands"!

drashypoo

Mar 10, 2018
Well, I just started the game from start, prologue: text in russian... :D glad I did continue and when the "stranger" appeared the game language changed into english.

*Edit* The game seems to randomly change into russian language and then after next talk/question back to english, I quess this is normal for other people too?

*Edit2* nvm should have looked few posts up about dev notes for upcoming update

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Well, I just started the game from start, prologue: text in russian... :D glad I did continue and when the "stranger" appeared the game language changed into english.

*Edit* The game seems to randomly change into russian language and then after next talk/question back to english, I quess this is normal for other people too?

*Edit2* nvm should have looked few posts up about dev notes for upcoming update
I suppose that you're mean an alpha. This problem are fixed in beta, try it.

Reactions: drashypoo

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016

Hello!
Here it is - the long awaited public version. Main changes compared to previous public version:
- We added eleven new quests and several interactive events to the game. And you can consider interactive events as small quests. It is about 12,000 words of new text in this version (88к words and 54 quest in total, the game has become quite big now).
- You can see the continuation of the main storyline, from two sides.
- Four quests of this version are dedicated to bad guys. Or girls... This means that it will be more interesting for you to play as a Slytherin student.
- You will be able to use magic much more often than before. We took into account your complaints that there is too little magic in our game.
- This version play time ended at Dec, 20.
- You can be expelled from Hogwarts (game over) now.
- We reworked old scenes with flying hands. Now you can see the normally interacting characters instead.

Saves from 0.6х+ must work. We hope that we were able to get rid of all the bugs in this version. However, if you encounter a bug, please let us know.

You can downoad it at our Patreon page:

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
is there a lot of content in this? which of the beloved characters can i do stuff with and what?
Oh my... it suppose to be for you to find out. :D :p Yeah, asking and waiting is always easier, but maaan, where is the surprise then? :)
Based on the fact that there is 11 new quest and 12k words in total, you can see how much new content is there. ;)
Based on the dev's post, there is four quest for bad guys/girls, so you immediately should know who you need to talk with... who is the "bad guy". :p On the other quests, well ultimate advice incoming: Talk with other students, and I mean every one of them, roam through the castle at different time of the day and you are done (of course some stat needed, but not that hard to find out exactly what). ;)

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
There is a way to make at least 4 galleons?.. Because I'm missing a term repayment in the bank is approaching (and not pay equals the ejection of Hogwarts)

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes