3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Jimmytest

Oct 15, 2018
DADA = Defense Against Dark Arts

For quest 40, I have checked the game files. It seems that there is an error on translation, this is a only female quest :
This quest is activated by having finished quest 19 and agreeing to see Colin, then you have to talk to him, but only on 2 days, number 2 or 5.
by days 2 to 5 do you mean during quest 19 or after. If so what do you mean as I cant find anything else to do with Colin after quest 19 and if during the quest what do you mean by only talk on day 2and 5

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I am glad to tell you that the text for the next version is almost ready. We started writing code now. You can see four new backgrounds in the new version, and all of them are ready. As for art for scenes and characters, they are mostly ready, and our artists continue to work on it.

As I wrote earlier, in this version we will continue the main storyline. So, the available game time will be increased by 24 days. This means that you will have more time to get access to the available content.
I can not say exactly how many quests will be added yet. Now we have a lot of written quests and events, and we decide what will be included in this version, and that - in the next one. Approximately half of this update will be devoted to Slytherins and their sympathizers. So, if your character is on Gryffindor, you will not be able to see some quests. But this may be an occasion for you to look at events from the other side, isn't it? Also, we can say for sure that you will see the continuation of Luna's and Hermione's quests.

Also, we took into account your wishes that random events should be more interactive, with the ability to influence them. So we will add some such events. Art for the two of them is ready. You can threat them as a little quests.

And finally, with regard to timing. We want to release alpha in the middle of this month. In a pinch - until Christmas.

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
how strange, i think i got a bug. right after a dada class it said it was the end of the current version and i didn't do a main quest? odd.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We are glad to say that the code for version 0.7 is ready, and we have started translating it now. This means that if everything goes well, then we will be able to release alpha next weekend. A little about the new version:

- We added ten new quests and three interactive events to the game. And you can consider interactive events as small quests.
- You can see the continuation of the main storyline, and from two sides.
- Four quests of this version are dedicated to bad guys. Or girls... This means that it will be more interesting for you to play as a Slytherin student.
- You will be able to use magic much more often than before. We took into account your complaints that there is too little magic in our game.
- This version play time ended at Dec, 20.
- You can be expelled from Hogwarts (game over) now.
- Unfortunately, we do not have time to make animated scenes in alpha. Maybe we will do one or two. But we are animating everything that was planned before the beta or the public version.

It is also possible that the next big version will be released earlier than we did in the last six months. The fact is that we already have several written quests for more than 10,000 words. So it remains only to draw pictures for them and write the code.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Personally, I'm a huge nerd so it's Ravenclaw for me. I'd love to see more house-specific quests and events.
Well, there are only two of us developers here. Initially, we wanted to add more characters in the sandbox. And separate quests for each of the houses. But we understand that this complicates the game in a geometrical progression. So while doing the way it turns out. In particular, starting with this version, there will be many quests for non-Gryffindors. We will see how we will succeed further.
Sometimes we add new characters, for example, Weasley twins. But they are not sandbox characters. They do not interact with the other characters. Do not change their relationship with them. Do not study. In fact, they only appear in the game during related quests. I will not hide that there will be other such characters in the future. Including in the upcoming version.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Wands and Witches 0.70 Alpha news!

We are just release an alpha for $10 Patrons! I hope this version is completely playable. However, it may contain some bugs. Also, erotic scenes in this version are not yet animated. We will definitely finish it before the public version. Or maybe even a beta.
As for the beta, we will release it right after we receive a sufficient number of feedbacks and bug reports.

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
I wonder if you can do something with the Ginny in this task where at the end appears ParszywekI wonder if you can something with the Ginny in this task where at the end of the rat Ron?.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes