3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
There is a way to make at least 4 galleons?.. Because I'm missing a term repayment in the bank is approaching (and not pay equals the ejection of Hogwarts)
Of course, you get money at the weekends, and if you pass your tests with high scores you'll get more money.

Cheats ? anyone ? no ...?
Unfortunately the whole game is enchanted with Anti-Cheating Spells just like the papers on the O.W.L. exam, so yeah... It would require a wizard with passed N.E.W.T exam of Transfiguration, Charms and Defend Against the Dark Art with at least Outstanding or Exceeds Expectations level to break the spells. You know anybody like that? Well, I know, but still, it would require a lot of galleon to bribe him to "do his magic". :p

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Theres any cheat to set a day? i'm already reach 20/12
and any cheat to change my house?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
This bonus 6 for the tuition I have. Besides, probably the problem solved.
Wait what? You have bonus 6, which mean you get 6 galleons and you asked how can you get 4? I mean... you just get more than 4 galleons :D With bonus 6 you'll get the money for sure... Also a little secret and SPOILER ALERRRT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jokes on you Mr, i have already discovered the dark spells
Then the aurors will come for you for using dark spells. :p
Also the cheating is no fun imo. :)

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
TODO before public release:
We have repeatedly heard complaints from those of you who don't like "flying hands and lips." I mean animations separated from the body. I am pleased to inform you that now we have all the art needed to rebuild those scenes. So, we will redo all the early scenes with Ginny, with Hermione, with Luna and with Colin, where we used "flying hands" before the release of the public version. It does not take much time. We'll be fine until next weekend.
No more "flying hands"!
Was that about this? nobody.jpg
Because it is still a thing in 0.72 release. Scenes with twins also have this.

Reactions: Kendra

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Well, it's an unreported bug. Can you send me a savefile with it?
There you go. First is with hermione turning into shadow girl after that cat potion 1.jpg ,
second is with fred and george as flying eyes and lisps 2.jpg ,
and third one is the one from previous screenshot.

Edit: Also is it intended that group conversation doesn't give you point's with astoria when she is neutral but it does give you points with teachers?

Reactions: moszter

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
There you go. First is with hermione turning into shadow girl after that cat potion View attachment 222122 ,
second is with fred and george as flying eyes and lisps View attachment 222123 ,
and third one is the one from previous screenshot.

Edit: Also is it intended that group conversation doesn't give you point's with astoria when she is neutral but it does give you points with teachers?
Thank you for the bugreport. You can't raise Astoria point while you don't unlock it during one of special event (two at this time)

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Hello guys, so I got Draco's new quest but I couldn't start it becouse my dada was too low. Now I have to score but I can't seem to activate the quest. I can only talk to him and I tried going to ginny to warn her I guess but it didnt help. How can I activate the quest becouse the rest wotked fine with the new wand etc
It said go talk to him but nothing showed up except for the usual

1547308520857.png 1547308493610.png

asdf3

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone else get a detection for malware from the extracted zip or is it just a false positive?

Zir

May 14, 2018
Just got a malware detection when extracting. It was for the exe file, not sure if anyone else got.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Anyone else get a detection for malware from the extracted zip or is it just a false positive?
Just got a malware detection when extracting. It was for the exe file, not sure if anyone else got.
Got malware detection too from malwarebytes says MachineLearning/Ano...
Malwarebytes is giving false positives, this game isn't the only, depravity too.
Report fron Virus Total:

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes