3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

DanteZurks

Sep 26, 2018
h
Either way those of us who like to cheat will cheat, so for those who want ridiculous money figures on their huds or have the most abusive ammount of stats here are the commands you should remember:

player.a_int = Intelligence
player.a_coord = Coordination
player.a_agil = Agility
player.a_curage = Courage
player.a_atl = Athletics
player.a_luck = Luck
player.gal = Gold

Edit: I actually messed around to find other stats too, and the commands below are not so important now, but you want to mess around to make your cheatings more easy in the future versions

player.b_looks = Beauty
player.b_arouse = Arousal
player.b_control = Restraint

Know Spell List:

player.s_charms = Charms
player.s_dada = DADA (I'm not a hp hardcore fan so can someone point me out what is the use for this one exactly?)
player.s_fly = Broom 101?
player.s_comm = Sociability
player.s_potions = Alcoholics Beware
player.s_trans = Transfiguration
player.s_spot = Quick Eye (probably for those who want to do flying sports)
player.s_sexp = Sexperience (Your FAP ability has finally been quantified)
player.s_hide = Stealth

Points relevant only for the hat (kind useless now since there is only harry's team or draco's team in the game but nevertheless its here for those raven or huffpuff fanatics)

gscore = gryffindor
sscore = Slytherin
rscore = Ravenclaw
hscore = hufflepuff[/QUOTE

how do you activate these cheats ?

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Check preferences for text skipping and conditions.
i know that , you need manually skip text , but that option is like menu to skip to that and that chapter (if is there in game ) , or skip to that and that day - moth or something ..but thats is all depends from game how is type of story . And in some parts that is not possible for some games , so that will be usuless .

+ i can be sure that will be hard to make or there will be a lot of bugs.. :FeelsBadMan:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to increase your stats. I want to do better in potions but my intelligence and coordination are stuck below ten. Is there any way to increase it?
I had similar issues but after looking at the walkthrough it seems that a higher quality wand helps with every subject except Potions and Flying. So if you want to be able to raise your skill in everything the best way I found is to make sure my starting stats are at least 21 for Potions (Intelligence + Coordination) and at least 31 for Flying (Agility + Athletics + Courage). Your other stats don't matter as long as you buy the good wand.

If there's a way to actually raise stats later I haven't found it yet but it would be nice.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
thats not what im asking bro, im asking if somehow even if we bang them and date them they later still get with Harry or Ronald since ginny try to rape Harry even after we are a couple
Written on last page: "As long as you have not relation-status "Max" with Ginny, you cannot be sure about her."
There is a special reason why Ginny rapes Harry (black magic!).
Ron is not really an NPC.

Shovan

May 29, 2018
Kind of a bummer that the game ends after a set amount of days. I had several quests lined up and then the game suddenly ended.

Guess I'll give it another playthrough but cheat my stats a bit to give more free time.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Kind of a bummer that the game ends after a set amount of days. I had several quests lined up and then the game suddenly ended.

Guess I'll give it another playthrough but cheat my stats a bit to give more free time.
Reason for early end is most probably "not to see Ginny in corridor first evening". (Is often overseen).

Since there is an e a s y difficult level, there is no compelling reason for cheating. WT helps a lot also.

kortanar

May 6, 2017
what are console commands for relationships? i saw the post with the tohers, but is there one for relationships?

Shovan

May 29, 2018
Reason for early end is most probably "not to see Ginny in corridor first evening". (Is often overseen).

Since there is an e a s y difficult level, there is no compelling reason for cheating. WT helps a lot also.
Well I'd do so to max stats and classes as it would free up time to do other stuff an open options for certain events.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
is avoidable for ginny to get with Harry or for Hermione with Ronald? or they are set to get together no matter what the mc do?::|:
Yes. All canonic couples can be couples. And they will be a couples, sooner or later, if you don't intervene. The faster you develop your relationship with the character, the greater the chance that you will succeed.

Is it possible to keep Harry transformed as a female?
In the future versions. In the current version you can just fuck him while he in female form.

I just ran through the game and now there is a chance the game will just end if you don't do some story quest? I honestly don't like that, i had to start over from the beginning because it seem this update didn't work with my older saved file which meant I skipped majority of the text and now my game just ends at the first DaDa class
You MUST complete the first Harry's quest fast starting from 0.6 version.

Gynny finished our courtship. Can I regain it by playing with a female MC or is it over?
You can get her before Harry, it's easy enough. If you could not do it, then it will be possible to return her in future versions.

Wands and Witches - thats next?

Despite the fact that we have just released a public version, we have already begun work on the next update.
First, there will be a continuation of the main story quest in the next version. However, you may not see it. This event can pass without your participation.

Secondly, we noticed that there is a big advantage for the good guys in the current version. So we decided to give a chance to the bad guys. We are planning three or four quests for the dark side in the new version. These will be Slytherin-style quests, similar to "Hermione's shame". Of course, you cannot get them playing as a Gryffindor student.

In addition, we didn't pay attention to Luna Lovegood in the latest version. Given how you like this character, we will definitely make a new quest with her. Perhaps we will add quests and events for Snape and Tonks too.

Also, you have repeatedly told us that you don't have enough time to complete all the quests. In fact, initially we planned that you couldn't do even half of the quests in one playthrough. In any case, we will extend the playable time until the twentieth of December in the next version.

It may well be that we add more quests and make other changes. Version 0.66 has just been released, and we carefully read your feedback and consider your opinion as players.

With Regards,
The Team!

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
what are console commands for relationships? i saw the post with the tohers, but is there one for relationships?
As mentioned before, its on page 37.
Relationship between Ginny and Harry is: jwc.r_hp
Sorry kortanar, what are the tohers? Google translater doesn't help.

Runeweaver

Mar 30, 2018
I like the game but I have one problem, Apart from group conversations and praise, every other conversation with people gives -2 have I missed something?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I like the game but I have one problem, Apart from group conversations and praise, every other conversation with people gives -2 have I missed something?
If you don't praise him/her, then it is better to discuss all topic possible. You can get +2 or even +3 points this way. And your Looks must be 9+ (higher are better)

hey everyone, i downloaded, however, unable to find game application to run game. is there a missing file, or am I doing something wrong?
Are you sure you download a right version? If yes, then check your antivirus. Sometimes it can delete basic RenPy executable.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes