3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
How do you join the Quidditch team? I got a quest telling me to do so ...
As far as I remember, there is an exam in the evening of 1st of October (it is announced in the morning). Be there in the evening, and have 10 flying points ... :)

blaze837

Jun 27, 2018
Can some one post the new guide?

NVM, missed the part where it said the new quests will not be in the guide. My apologies.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We are just released Wands and Witches 0.65 Beta for $3+ Patrons. Main changes compared to alpha are:
- Added last event to quest 19. This quest is complete now.

- We animated another three scenes. Last three scenes will be animated in the public version.

- Added one illustration for random event and one new random event with illustration.

- We have made a lot of interface's tweaks and changes. Hope you like it.

- You can select the game difficulty at the start now. If you use saves from alpha, then difficulty will be default.

If everything goes well, then we will release a public version next weekend.

AngelGirlNo

Jun 2, 2017
firstly i want to thank you for making this game secondly how do i do the cheat stuff ~ doesn't work at all and could i date snape in the future? or be able to select how my character will look in the future

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
firstly i want to thank you for making this game secondly how do i do the cheat stuff ~ doesn't work at all and could i date snape in the future? or be able to select how my character will look in the future
1. Thank you.
2. Sorry, we talk about cheats with our Patrons only. Maybe another peoples here can help you.
3. Yes, we are planned it.
4. We were planned it too. But it is a very difficult for now. For example, to change the size of boobs, we have to redraw ALL scenes with this character. So, we are not sure about customising your character.

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
I don't know if it was intended or not but when you are searching for Harry on 1st day you can use "talk with everyone" to abuse relationship gains, as no time passes.

Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
Having trouble getting through Ginny's third date (Quest 29) in Hogsmeade. I can't proceed with Luna until I finish it, as Luna doesn't show up Saturday Evening while Ginny is there.

Every time I go through the quest (This is the fourth time, and I've even backsaved so I could try different options) Ginny says she "doesn't feel she's the girl for me," and nothing in the quests change.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... Ginny says she "doesn't feel she's the girl for me," ...
This means, she thought about it and prefers someone else now.
Look in the park for kissing couples. Most probably, you find Ginny kissing Harry there ... :(

Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
This means, she thought about it and prefers someone else now.
Look in the park for kissing couples. Most probably, you find Ginny kissing Harry there ... :(
That makes sense, but that still doesn't explain how to get "rid of her" on Saturdays so I can meet up with Luna. Speaking of, is that some kind of bug, where it won't let me do anything with anyone else on that day if I have something going with her? It did that with Hermione too, if we had a date early in the day, it made it impossible to see Luna.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
That makes sense, but that still doesn't explain how to get "rid of her" on Saturdays so I can meet up with Luna. Speaking of, is that some kind of bug, where it won't let me do anything with anyone else on that day if I have something going with her? It did that with Hermione too, if we had a date early in the day, it made it impossible to see Luna.
Try to max relationship points with her.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
...if we had a date early in the day, it made it impossible to see Luna.
I had that too. Guess it is necessary to wait a week (ingame time!). The programming seems to be like that. ...

Edit: As long as you have not relation-status "Max" with Ginny, you cannot be sure about her.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Oh, that's good lol. I haven't heard anything about this game in a long time,...
Alpha and Beta 0.65 is out for a couple of days (patreon), so they make sure that the public version is quite bug-free. I think this is a good way to publish. Devs are very communicative, listening, ... and lovely, this game is my favourite ! :)

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes