3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Blackmail tag needs to be added, as female MC you can allow yourself to be blackmailed by one of the students.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
WaW: Autumn Adventure public alpha released

This is a standalone project based on the resources of our main game. Unlike the main version, this game is suitable for a teen audience. It contains two new quests (4 in total), in addition, the main plot is redesigned. This game does not contain any nsfw content. So no fap this time, sorry.

At the moment, the game is in the "public alpha testing" stage.

As for the next version of the main game, we are actively working on it right now. If everything goes according to plan, then you can see it at the end of September.

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
I've played this for a while, and can't seem to figure it out. How do you get anywhere with Tonks? She only ever asks my characters how they're doing in class.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I've played this for a while, and can't seem to figure it out. How do you get anywhere with Tonks? She only ever asks my characters how they're doing in class.
If you are female you need to complete the grow a wand quest. If male you need to complete the enlarge your wand quest. Each quest you need to get a book from the restricted section of the library and to do that first you need to be aware of the quest(some dialog letting you know you can do it) then you should talk to the librarian after that speak with Tonks to get permission complete the quest and talk with Tonks in class I don't exactly remember if she approaches you or you just talk to her I think it was the first.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... How do you get anywhere with Tonks? She only ever asks my characters how they're doing in class.
To make Tonks a friend (increase rel. points), only possibility is with group talks (same with Snape). But up to now, this does not help with anything.
For quest, follow APoc1 :)

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Devlog Sep/22/2019

snape.jpg

Hey!

As you can see, we decided to redo Snape's sprite. He was one of the first characters we painted for this game, and we believe that he was one of the worst characters we painted. I hope you enjoy the new Snape as much as we do.

Now about the new version's release status. All art is ready now, with the exception of one scene and animations. We will be able to show this scene to our Patrons in a few days. As for animations, then, most likely, we will do them after the release of the alpha version. At the moment, the code is about half ready. However, I'm not sure that we will be able to finish the code and English localization within the next week. So, most likely, we can release alpha in early October.

As I wrote earlier, there will be a lot of new sex scenes in this version. We have never added so many new scenes in one version before. So stay with us and wait for the upcoming update.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
...decided to redo Snape's sprite. He was one of the first characters we painted for this game, and we believe that he was one of the worst characters we painted.
I still think he was one of the best characters...
But if the majority thinks, the new one is better ... :unsure: I go along...

Pulalau

Sep 19, 2017
we rly need to add the gallery , so we can repeate som scene what wi like it or want to see again

or to add cheat mode

just a little bit and the new version it's gona be out

Pulalau

Sep 19, 2017
Devlog Sep/22/2019

View attachment 407812

Hey!

As you can see, we decided to redo Snape's sprite. He was one of the first characters we painted for this game, and we believe that he was one of the worst characters we painted. I hope you enjoy the new Snape as much as we do.

Now about the new version's release status. All art is ready now, with the exception of one scene and animations. We will be able to show this scene to our Patrons in a few days. As for animations, then, most likely, we will do them after the release of the alpha version. At the moment, the code is about half ready. However, I'm not sure that we will be able to finish the code and English localization within the next week. So, most likely, we ?can release alpha in early October.

As I wrote earlier, there will be a lot of new sex scenes in this version. We have never added so many new scenes in one version before. So stay with us and wait for the upcoming update.
dont you say the new version will be out on the end of september?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We must apologize for the delay in releasing the new version. The fact is that we are experiencing a technical issue that we underestimated.

One of the novelties will be an optional quest to main character's gender bender, available for both male and female. It was the introduction of this mechanics that caused many problems in other quests and events. So now we are trying to fix it all. Unfortunately, I can’t give exact dates yet. But we will try to release a new version as soon as possible.

Once again, we are very sorry for the delay.

In addition to the quest mentioned above, you can see new content with Hermione, Astoria, Harry, Malfoy, Irma, and a couple of other characters. In total, it will be about 20 new scenes.

Reactions: WOLVERINE55

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
As a patron, I can honestly say this is money well spent.
TBH, I'm always sceptical of being a patron to anyone or anything but I've yet to be disappointed in this. It's the kind of fan game I didn't even know I wanted. Love the art, love the storytelling. But more so, I love how the characters "evolve" over time, given the short amount of time we have.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes