3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Lol what kind of justification is that. At least give us the option to break up or something.
You want to break up? Did you insult Ginny enough? (Never used this, but...) this might help.

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
The only thing about Ginny that confuses me is that my character calls her a "traitor" for cheating on me, meanwhile I'm sleeping with a teacher, a librarian, and one to three other students.

The game doesn't seem to be one that focuses on monogamous relationships. I don't mind Ginny's arc.

Reactions: jahall

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Sometimes we find gameplay videos on our game on YouTube. We shared the links with you earlier. There are several new videos right now.
The first is from , here is the link:

In fact, she already did two gameplay, and it was a prologue for both times. Now this is an also a prologue, but I strongly hope that she will continue to play this time.

There are also two videos from . He plays the walkthrough of the Hermione's questline. The videos are short, but he comments on everything with a lot of fun. Here is the links:

We will be very happy if you like these videos, because we really want them to continue.

Gormogon

Nov 16, 2018
Sometimes we find gameplay videos on our game on YouTube. We shared the links with you earlier. There are several new videos right now.
The first is from , here is the link:

In fact, she already did two gameplay, and it was a prologue for both times. Now this is an also a prologue, but I strongly hope that she will continue to play this time.

There are also two videos from . He plays the walkthrough of the Hermione's questline. The videos are short, but he comments on everything with a lot of fun. Here is the links:

We will be very happy if you like these videos, because we really want them to continue.
Hey,
how can I find the newest walkthrough? I am a 10$ Patron but can't find a link to a newer version than 0.76
Thank you!

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Is there a console command to put the game at a earlier date? I wasn't able to get all quests done before final day in update and it would be a hassle to start over. I really want to see all scenes/quests that I am interested in but if its not possible to turn back the date can I just have command so game thinks I did the quests I need.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
When you make the game thinking that you did a certain quest already, you will not see it.

Really? Why?
I know I won't see it if I make the game think I finished the quest already as I did it before. With one of the hermione ones.

As for starting over i did once before and still didnt get all the quests which is why I had to cheat the hermione quest. And that was even with cheating my stats and money from beginning.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Nevermind on my question. Just used command prompt to finish/start quests I was missing. Will pick up ones I need to do in next update. Funny how this wouldnt be a problem if our time was limited. I think it would he better if once you reached max day for update the game just let you keep repeating a day to catch up any quests you're missing

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
...I think it would he better if once you reached max day for update the game just let you keep repeating a day to catch up any quests you're missing
I understand your argumentation, and everyone has his own way /priorities.

For my part, I liked the challenge to become good enough with this game to be able to get everything within the time-limit as well as money- and other limitations. After some training, it is really easy, even on hard difficulty level :)

So I use console comands only for watching the variables, not for manipulating them.

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
Been playing this for abit now and just curious where the "mind control" tag falls into play in this game..

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Update mid or end of this month? i am asking because if the update is in mid sept then i guess i will wait a few more days before the update comes out and then i will install the game and give a try. anyways good concept and the images in the op look nice. will surely play this one.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes