3.60 star(s) 29 Votes
May 7, 2017
Hey guys, trying to break up with an annoying girl, need to make a hate potion, but when i`m making it on Monday the game says that it`s the end of current ver. tho i have plenty of unfinished and not started quests...that`s something intentionally made by devs? i should have avoided dating that girl? any way to break up with her and continue gameplay, cause i can`t proceed with other girls =(

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Yes, the game currently ends - a little arbitrarily - on December 20th. It's pretty hard - possibly even impossible, unless someone's managed it - to complete every quest open to you by then.

The annoying girl would be Lavender, I assume. I've found that the best solution is not to get involved with her in the first place, but of course it's too late for that for you now. Hopefully you have a suitable fairly recent save that you can go back to that will give you enough time to make the hate potion and give it to her.

Reactions: Menno_Coehoorn
May 7, 2017
Yes, the game currently ends - a little arbitrarily - on December 20th. It's pretty hard - possibly even impossible, unless someone's managed it - to complete every quest open to you by then.

The annoying girl would be Lavender, I assume. I've found that the best solution is not to get involved with her in the first place, but of course it's too late for that for you now. Hopefully you have a suitable fairly recent save that you can go back to that will give you enough time to make the hate potion and give it to her.
Thanx mate! Didn`t know about the cut-off date limit (which is pretty lame), thought it`s more like a free mode. And my guess is that they are preparing some kind of new year big event considering they had halloween quest, still i wasted too much time to get to the so called `end` of current version, and will wait for another update to continue, btw, no information about next release?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The current end date of Dec. 20th was chosen because it's around that time that the UK school system starts the Christmas break. As the devs have added more content the end date has moved too. IIRC in the first released version the end date was in October.

Besides there's no way to complete or even start all the quests in one play-through anyway. Some quests are mutually exclusive and others are either gender or house locked.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Sorry guys, can someone send walkthrough for 63 quest?
Yeah wish there was a more complete walk through. The one you can DL on the 1st page only goes up to quest 54 , don't know of another one that is more complete than that one.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
So... Even if you Max the relationship and have "lovers" tag, they still cheat on you?

For exemple, in one of my saves Harry and Genny will fuck in the park, even if you maxed their relationship, dated and had sex with both before.

This is suppose to happen!?
Couse I didn't see the NTR tag.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes