3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
So... Even if you Max the relationship and have "lovers" tag, they still cheat on you?

For exemple, in one of my saves Harry and Genny will fuck in the park, even if you maxed their relationship, dated and had sex with both before.

This is suppose to happen!?
Couse I didn't see the NTR tag.
Agree totally and she doesn't just cheat with Harry, I walked in on some random blonde screwing her in park. You can't confront her or break up with her either so you virtually forced into been cuck and have to accept her cheating.

Pretty annoyed they introduced a totally new character with no background that ignores mechanics while all but one of characters you have to work on are still not able to be screwed. Seriously finish the main arcs before adding bells and whistles.

EDIT Tested and even if you avoid sundew, stay away from all other girls and max relationship Ginny cheats on you and only thing you can do is insult them. After two years of development as MC your only choices are a cheating slut or a high maintenance bimbo

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Agree totally and she doesn't just cheat with Harry, I walked in on some random blonde screwing her in park. You can't confront her or break up with her either so you virtually forced into been cuck and have to accept her cheating.

Pretty annoyed they introduced a totally new character with no background that ignores mechanics while all but one of characters you have to work on are still not able to be screwed. Seriously finish the main arcs before adding bells and whistles.

EDIT Tested and even if you avoid sundew, stay away from all other girls and max relationship Ginny cheats on you and only thing you can do is insult them. After two years of development as MC your only choices are a cheating slut or a high maintenance bimbo
It's pretty obvious from the game that Ginny is only having sex with you to try to make Harry jealous, and that he's her true love. But you can hardly complain, when you're chasing after Hermione as well as Ginny, not to mention Lavender, Luna and Astoria.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
It's pretty obvious from the game that Ginny is only having sex with you to try to make Harry jealous, and that he's her true love. But you can hardly complain, when you're chasing after Hermione as well as Ginny, not to mention Lavender, Luna and Astoria.
Even if you don't chase after others she cheats. By your logic we wont get any of girls then as all the girls have affinity/love building for other characters that we cant influence. Since cheating does not seem to be influenced by any triggers and all the female characters are building affinity to male characters as soon as they cross from best friends to lovers you are going to be cheated on regardless if you maxed stats and been loyal (though with slow progress on other paths they probably be at lovers with other guys long before MC gets there). As for story writing Hermione is trying to get Ron or Harry's attention, Astoria is after someone of her social standing and Lunah was happy enough regardless who kissed her in her last quest...so what is going to be reward for all that ridiculous grinding? But fine if you going to have cheating put it in tags and give players some options to at least confront and break up.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Ginny cheats? Huh I have not run into that how do I get that content?

New character? who is it ? Damn I have been playing the hell out of this and I can't recall a new character or seeing Ginny cheating.
Well I am a bit late to the game I only started playing at ver0.76 so maybe the new character is not new to me so to speak but catching Ginny cheating with Harry I have not seen.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Ginny cheats? Huh I have not run into that how do I get that content?

New character? who is it ? Damn I have been playing the hell out of this and I can't recall a new character or seeing Ginny cheating.
Well I am a bit late to the game I only started playing at ver0.76 so maybe the new character is not new to me so to speak but catching Ginny cheating with Harry I have not seen.
Lavender the late coming Fan that tries to become your girlfriend that bypasses all the grind mechanics.
If you keep going to park you will.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Lavender the late coming Fan that tries to become your girlfriend that bypasses all the grind mechanics.
If you keep going to park you will.

Oh okay I think lav lav was in version 0.76 so that's why I was not thinking of her as new. but the going back to the park and catching Ginny I did not know about. I just went through the dump Lavander quest before I ever went back to the park. Will be trying that. As far as critiques I kind of agree I wish they had finished one character arc at a time. I wanted to continue with Astoria for sure. I guess eventually we will be able to finish all but getting right to the point of some seriously juicy content and effectively getting blue balled does suck.

Reactions: Sinphil

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Oh okay I think lav lav was in version 0.76 so that's why I was not thinking of her as new. but the going back to the park and catching Ginny I did not know about. I just went through the dump Lavander quest before I ever went back to the park. Will be trying that. As far as critiques I kind of agree I wish they had finished one character arc at a time. I wanted to continue with Astoria for sure. I guess eventually we will be able to finish all but getting right to the point of some seriously juicy content and effectively getting blue balled does suck.
Astoria is my fave to, which was not what I expected when starting. I can understand girls have previous crushes (or expectations in Astoria's case) and if you dont build up a relationship you wont displace the crush, but what is point of grinding maximum affection if it means nothing and you dont become the object of their affection...isnt that the whole point of all that grind?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
You know i don't know for sure if it's been asked or if anyone's thought of this before but, will there be pregnancy or impregnation in the game? Now i understand for story reasons why that seems like it might not work as well...Magic.

And for most characters yes i'd agree. Over 90% of the characters i think this would make zero sense with. But there is a way to implement it that we can thank the recent updates for that makes perfect sense and in line with the character.

Namely, going to explain how it could work before getting into the specific character, it could be made so that only very specific characters would have the feature be a part of them. These characters could be the only ones to have pregnancy linked to them and it could possibly be linked to a non standard game over if the dev's so choose. Much like how there is one for not finding harry early on when Ginny is controlled into attacking him as a girl.

Now i wouldn't say that the player character themselves could or should get pregnant as a girl. Though that is only in this case and an argument could be made. But rather in this one i am writing here, it is that they can get specific girls pregnant, as long as it fits their characters to a point to either want that, or think to want that. And they obliviously have the necessary dick to do so, requiring tonk's questline with it for a girl or just to be male.

Now with that addressed, I girl I would say is most useful for this or perhaps makes the most sense is obviously Lavender Brown. Of all the girls, or even characters written, she's the most obsessive of them all and clearly willing to go to lengths to stay the player characters girlfriend if allowed to be so. As well she mentions wanting to marry them and so on quite quickly after having sex.

With that in mind it's somewhat in character for her to actually try or think to get herself pregnant to try to make sure her and the player character stay together and that this could be the best way for it. Sticking with her character, it could only occur to her to try this if a player does certain things what those are, are equally simple.

The player must get the quest to break up with her or try to break up with her enouph to get it, so that she stupify's them/freezes them in place. After this she could get the idea to get pregnant to make sure they dont' break up. So while the player is looking for a way to get her to break up with them, before or after finding out about the potion, there could be two ways to handle it.

1. Lavender comes to the player this time around at some point during the day and wants to apologize for using her magic on them and offers to make up for it so to speak with sex. Agreeing to this of course leads to this, either by going to the normal place in the evening or hogsmede. Weather or not this is a new position with new art is at others disclosure. But her dialouge would mention several times wanting to feel the players love inside her. There could be a choice to pull out of her or not. Finishing inside her would result in pregnancy and she would tell them later the next day or two.

2.The player more simply has sex with her before giving her the anti love potion. This would be the normal scenes as they are in game, which are quite good in my opinion, but would linger on her after the creampie for longer. So long as the player has a penis of course and her commenting on it.

The result in either case is the same. WHen the player goes to give her the potion to drink she tells them that she is pregnant, shocking them and leading to a non standard/early game over with her. Though possilby an extra pregnant sex scene with her, with the player possibly commenting it's not so bad being with her.

The way to avoid it is simple. Don't have sex with her in case 2. Or decline her offer in 1, though she will push and try to insist which would hint new players that they probibly shouldn't have sex with her as it may be a bad idea.

And that is one way to implement the feature, just using lavender brown as an example. What do all of you think?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
If you keep on looking in at the hospital, sooner or later you will see a pregnant girl there. The accompanying text is along the lines of "You wonder how a girl who can use magic managed to become pregnant". That's all there is at the moment. I think it's new for 0.79, and I have hopes that it might be expand in a future version.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Hi guys! About Ginny. I just want to remind you that her quest line is not complete. Everything that bothers you will be explained and completed in the next versions. If she is cheating on you now, just think about whether she made any promises to you?

Reactions: Rolo

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Hi guys! About Ginny. I just want to remind you that her quest line is not complete. Everything that bothers you will be explained and completed in the next versions. If she is cheating on you now, just think about whether she made any promises to you?
Lol what kind of justification is that. At least give us the option to break up or something.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
In the current update I was kinda hoping there'd be some sort of threesome stuff going on or girl on girl foot worship/toe sucking done primarily with female main character version and Astoria with ginny for the threesome of all girl perspective..Also what is the current quests to get for Astoria and tonks? Are they targeted just for male character?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
In the current update I was kinda hoping there'd be some sort of threesome stuff going on or girl on girl foot worship/toe sucking done primarily with female main character version and Astoria with ginny for the threesome of all girl perspective..Also what is the current quests to get for Astoria and tonks? Are they targeted just for male character?

You can get a scene with Tonks as either male or female but if I recall correctly I heard that Astoria will only have scenes with male MC maybe that will change but that is how it is now. BTW both Tonks scenes for male and Female have to do with either growing a wand or enlarging your wand.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
You can get a scene with Tonks as either male or female but if I recall correctly I heard that Astoria will only have scenes with male MC maybe that will change but that is how it is now. BTW both Tonks scenes for male and Female have to do with either growing a wand or enlarging your wand.
Ok but it stated in the changelog that there was a new tonks quest. After the one in her room/office when first acquiring wand with female mc. Also I hope for future plans that the mc gets a threesome with ginny and hermione

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Ok but it stated in the changelog that there was a new tonks quest. After the one in her room/office when first acquiring wand with female mc. Also I hope for future plans that the mc gets a threesome with ginny and hermione
Hmm well is there three quests with Tonks as a female MC? I am aware of the first where the female MC see's Tonks grow a wand in the shower. Then after the female MC grows a wand you have the second quest with Tonks. Where you as the female MC gets to try out your new wand with Tonks in her room. I am not aware of a third quest with her as a female MC , and I don't see a mention of it in the change log posted on page 1 of this thread. I would love some threesome action as well.

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
I seem to be encountering a bit of a minor bug: when having sex with Ginny in the closet as female, selecting the "eat her out" option actually seems to result in the futa option, and the dialogue plays as if it's your first time showing her the new "wand", even if it's not.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I seem to be encountering a bit of a minor bug: when having sex with Ginny in the closet as female, selecting the "eat her out" option actually seems to result in the futa option, and the dialogue plays as if it's your first time showing her the new "wand", even if it's not.

I ran into the same bug. Next time I played through I had Ginny in the closet before I had grown a wand and the eat her out option worked then. I also played through yet another time after growing the wand but the first time I was in the closet with her I picked eat her out and it worked but as soon as I used the wand on her the eat her out option after that always defaulted to the futa scene. So I think the futa option breaks the other after it is used once and there after futa only. With the latest build I have not played through as a female yet, sounds like that bug is still not fixed. I will play through as the female MC want to see if there is a anal option with the wand like there is with male MC.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes