3.60 star(s) 29 Votes
Mar 6, 2019
Does anyone know how high the relationships go? For example, I know it goes neutral, like, friend, best friend, but is there anything after that, aside from a romantic relationship?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
The game it's interesting - well it's more like a some teenage fantasy game,but it's nice!
I want to ask some questions: 1st - How can i make my female character with more bigger boobs(and may be ass too),i find only the quest with Draco,when you give the potion to a Harmioni and she have a bigger boobs,but don't know how to do it for myself - any idea? 2nd - Is there more sex scenes or for now the most are some kinky and naughty stuff and only a little bit sex scenes?(with Ron who take her virginity,with Professor Tonks in her room and with that Griffindor girl if you agree to date her - all other scenes are some naughty and kinky stuff,date with Draco and after he give you the gift for making you his girlfriend no more stuff with him except doing some quests and go to see the Lord Voldemor; some spells in the bathroom for peeking the man's bathroom;from time to time seeing some students in doing some naughty stuff) 3rd - is there a chance to avoid this "magic wand" and may be replaced with a different one (for example: instead a dick to have a more bigger boobs or ass) ? 4th - Are all 66 quest available or only some of them (and if they are all available,how to open them all - do you have a walkthrough)? :)
There's a walkthrough on the first page.

You don't have access to all quests, some are for male / female / gay male, some are for griffyndor only and some are for anyone but gryffindor.

Threesome with Weasley twins in detention, forced threesome with Weasley twins following a prank on Ginny (unless you pass a skill check), blackmail sex with Colin, rapey sex with Ron... those are the only scenes I can think of that you haven't mentioned.

I too disliked the futa content.

Does anyone know how high the relationships go? For example, I know it goes neutral, like, friend, best friend, but is there anything after that, aside from a romantic relationship?
o_O What other type of relationship are you missing there? Best friends for life? Super besties? No, best friend or romantic relationship are the max...

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
There's a walkthrough on the first page.

You don't have access to all quests, some are for male / female / gay male, some are for griffyndor only and some are for anyone but gryffindor.

Threesome with Weasley twins in detention, forced threesome with Weasley twins following a prank on Ginny (unless you pass a skill check), blackmail sex with Colin, rapey sex with Ron... those are the only scenes I can think of that you haven't mentioned.

I too disliked the futa content.
Well,i play as Slyderin girl - i don't like Gryffindor(but i will thing to give it a try)! Thanks,i will check that walkthrough,you mention it - i didn't see it! PS: I hope in the next update will have more sex scenes! :D

Reactions: deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Well,i play as Slyderin girl - i don't like Gryffindor(but i will thing to give it a try)! Thanks,i will check that walkthrough,you mention it - i didn't see it! PS: I hope in the next update will have more sex scenes! :D
I went Slytherin chick, too. Only thing that sucks is that you close off Hermione content by going with Draco.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
So,this 2 quests are connected and to do it,first need to do the second one and not to be friend with Draco or do only the first one if "Be hate with Colin",but can't do it the second one with Draco if you are friend or more then friend with him? Guess i will just skip this one!
19. Blackmail Requirements: You must be female; Colin must have your nude pictures OR Be hate with Colin I. Talk with Colin [Colin Creevey -3] II. Go to the courtyard in the evening, talk with Colin a. Tell Colin to go to hell (if you have courage >11) [Colin Creevey -10] b. Try to negotiate i. Give him money (if you have gal. >25) ii. This is too much! 1. Tell Colin to go to hell (if you have courage >10) [Colin Creevey -10] 2. Agree a. Tell Colin to go to hell (if you have courage >10) [Colin Creevey -10] b. Allow Colin to continue III. Go to the courtyard next evening (if you didn’t send Colin to hell), and talk with him a. Tell Colin to go to hell (if you have courage >10) [Colin Creevey -10] b. Agree to Colin’s offer IV. Go to the courtyard next evening (if you didn’t send Colin to hell), and talk with him a. Tell Colin to go to hell (if you have courage >9) [Colin Creevey -10] b. Agree to Colin’s offer
Requirements: You must be female; You must be friends with Colin
V. Talk with Colin at the Courtyard in the evening VI. Agree to go on a date with Colin a. [Colin Creevey +10] b. [End quest XIX., start quest XL.] VII. Refuse to go on a date with Colin [Colin Creevey -10] a. Pay off with money (If you have Galleon >16] [Galleon -16] b. Follow Colin i. Tell Colin to go to hell (if you have courage >9) [Colin Creevey -10] ii. Do as he says (courage >9 needed) [Colin Creevey +5] 1. Simulate orgasm [Restraint +1] 2. Cum [Restraint -1] iii. [Sexperience +1] VIII. Talk with Colin next evening in the courtyard. [Sexperience +1] IX. Talk with Colin next evening in the courtyard. [Sexperience +2] 20. Bracelet Requirements: Have Draco’s bracelet; Be less than friends with Draco Advised: Agiliy >10; Charms >5 I. Talk with Draco II. Meet him at the courtyard in the evening a. Do as he said (if you said Draco, that you want to be more than friends in quest X.) b. Refuse III. Next evening a. Be Draco’s toy (if you said you want to be more than friends in quest X.) b. Try to reach the magic wand (if you said you want to be just friends in quest X.) i. Success (with high enough agility and charms) ii. Call for help (random people comes for help) 1. [Severus Snape +5], [-10 points from your house] 2. [Colin Creevey +5] (he will make pics) 3. [Astoria Greegrass +5]

20. Bracelet Requirements: Have Draco’s bracelet; Be less than friends with Draco Advised: Agiliy >10; Charms >5 I. Talk with Draco II. Meet him at the courtyard in the evening a. Do as he said (if you said Draco, that you want to be more than friends in quest X.) b. Refuse III. Next evening a. Be Draco’s toy (if you said you want to be more than friends in quest X.) b. Try to reach the magic wand (if you said you want to be just friends in quest X.) i. Success (with high enough agility and charms) ii. Call for help (random people comes for help) 1. [Severus Snape +5], [-10 points from your house] 2. [Colin Creevey +5] (he will make pics) 3. [Astoria Greegrass +5]

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
She's male only I believe... my Male Griffyndor can make out with her... not sure if there is sex with her yet, as the bugs have not let me advance so far...

Tonks on the other hand seems to be female only...
Tonks can be both ,i was a male with ravenclaw and walked in on a shower scene with the old man with huge dong.cant think of his name ,he teaches u on ur first class. Anyway i have nightmares about his dong and u have to "unsee it" so after speaking to him u have to option to forget it and stop nightmares or learn how to get a bigger wand. find out about stallion potion and eventually u need access to a book
and ask tonks for access to it,read the book get the bits u need to get a stallion dong,but i warn u it went wrong 3 times for me and lost alot of points with alot of people except ginny she liked it ,when u get it right tonks with call u and ask u to show her ur stallion sized wand and u get sex with her ;)
I just checked its charms school with flitwick who was the teacher i couldnt remember

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
As of now, no. I couldn't imagine there would ever be a need to advance a relationship in this game past best friend / sexual partner.
As mentioned before, you need "max" (50) with Ginny to avoid that she breaks with you (but Ginny is the easiest and first to get to max).
WT says with some quests, you need almost max afair.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Is there any content with Tonks? I was nearly maxed on points with her but whenever I talked to her it's always just been the same conversation about how my studies are going.

I was also unable to ever get any rep with Astoria, even through the talk to everyone option.
With teachers, you get only rel.points in group talks. But no need for Tonks. You can get content with her when you either have potion 20 or transfig. 20 and have a (big) dick.

Astoria gives you +5 rel.points, when you save her in the bathroom against Colin. After that, you can communicate with her.

Reactions: Catwashere

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
With teachers, you get only rel.points in group talks. But no need for Tonks. You can get content with her when you either have potion 20 or transfig. 20 and have a (big) dick.

Astoria gives you +5 rel.points, when you save her in the bathroom against Colin. After that, you can communicate with her.
So you can date Astoria as a female?

Edit: I think a mistake that I made first time playing was focusing too much on trying to talk and didn't study enough.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
So you can date Astoria as a female?
Dating Astoria only as male MC, she is the straight one.
Edit: I think a mistake that I made first time playing was focusing too much on trying to talk and didn't study enough.?
Every daytime has 3 phases (you see with the eggs clock 1 2 3). Use the first two for single talks and the third phase for class or library or group talks. Sometimes before group talks, you can have single talk only once. I don't know why. When you do a talk in the class, you have also only one. Otherwise: two talks outside class, then go to class.

Use group talks only, when there are big groups (3-7) with important ppl. Otherwise better study.

I found out having courage 12 and intelligence 11 is best. So for charisma (important for rel.points), you should have 10. With 10 getting rel.points is still easy (mix praise in between). Then concentrate on study. No rush needed for Fly in the beginning (or at all with male MC afair). No necessity to be in the Q. team. With female MC you should have Fly 12 at some time later (not too late!).

Last edited:

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Dating Astoria only as male MC, she is the straight one.

Every daytime has 3 phases (you see with the eggs clock 1 2 3). Use the first two for single talks and the third phase for class or library or group talks. Sometimes before group talks, you can have single talk only once. I don't know why. When you do a talk in the class, you have also only one. Otherwise: two talks outside class, then go to class.

Use group talks only, when there are big groups (3-7) with important ppl. Otherwise better study.

I found out having courage 12 and intelligence 11 is best. So for charisma (important for rel.points), you should have 10. With 10 getting rel.points is still easy (mix praise in between). Then concentrate on study. No rush needed for Fly in the beginning (or at all with male MC afair). No necessity to be in the Q. team. With female MC you should have Fly 12 at some time later (not too late!).
So, I should prioritize (1) getting Ginny to Max so she will stay with, (2) getting 20 in either potions or transfiguration for Tonks, (3) get flying to 12 (as female MC), meanwhile just talking to other characters that I care about and keeping the other subjects at a decent level? Also is it worth it to take the loan from Gringotts at the beginning to be able to buy all the good starting stuff?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
So, I should prioritize (1) getting Ginny to Max so she will stay with, (2) getting 20 in either potions or transfiguration for Tonks, (3) get flying to 12 (as female MC), meanwhile just talking to other characters that I care about and keeping the other subjects at a decent level? Also is it worth it to take the loan from Gringotts at the beginning to be able to buy all the good starting stuff?
Ginny "best friend" is ok in the beginning.
Transfig 10 and potions 12 is ok for beginning.
Best is to go with walkthrough. Then you know what you need for every Quest.

I always take the loan from bank, because expensive wand and good clothing is absolutely essential for the whole game (although you never wear this cloth in the game - LOL). Do not waste money, and get the job, otherwise you are expelled (with too little money end of Nov.).

Try to keep charms below 5 until 1st of October. ;)

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
How i can continue the dldo wand quest with Luna?
I give the dildo from the girl in library, and after this?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
How i can continue the dldo wand quest with Luna?
I give the dildo from the girl in library, and after this?
After talking to some other students, wait 2-3 days, then talk to librarian.
(It was problem in 0.77 and should be fixed in 0.79) :)

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes