3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Wands and Witches [v0.79]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original download size is 850.36MB

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(224.44MB): - - -
The compressed version has error image missing when talking to other characters

moDo

Oct 9, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Wands and Witches [v0.79]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original download size is 850.36MB

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(224.44MB): - - -
Compressed version is missing all the Astoria Greengrass images

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Its also giving these kind of errors on certain images... maybe the compressor left them out ?

Three images showing where it works, and where the bug kicks in
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Whats the necessity of compressed? (besides making things more complicated). :(

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Same as with male MC (see above)
Well, guess I have to start over, then. I might not bother though until the game is closer to or complete.

Is there any content with Tonks? I was nearly maxed on points with her but whenever I talked to her it's always just been the same conversation about how my studies are going.

I was also unable to ever get any rep with Astoria, even through the talk to everyone option.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
As far as the Astoria thing, can you only get rep with her if you are a Male or in slytherin? I had a female MC in ravenclaw and I couldn't get any rep with her.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
As far as the Astoria thing, can you only get rep with her if you are a Male or in slytherin? I had a female MC in ravenclaw and I couldn't get any rep with her.
She's male only I believe... my Male Griffyndor can make out with her... not sure if there is sex with her yet, as the bugs have not let me advance so far...

Tonks on the other hand seems to be female only...

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
Can be any male character. But you must have 20 DADA.What in general is a prerequisite to start this line of tasks.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Anyone figured out how to do quest 63? To enlarge your 'magic wand'? Who do you need to talk to?
As a female character you need to see Tonks showering, talk to her, then, I think, there's a random event in potions class where Snape mentions a book, then you have to talk to Tonks again and if your potions level is high enough she'll give you permission to check out the book, then you go to the library read the book, and then you'll make the potion and... have a penis for some reason. Pretty much ruined the lesbian stuff for me, but I think it's the only way that you can have a sex scene with Tonks.

I'm not sure what the threshold triggers are but my potions were above 20.

Also, I think this quest is bugged because even though I didn't complete all the steps (i.e. reading the book), I still had a dick in a sex scene with a girl... but maybe I just reloaded the wrong save.

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
There is a bug when trying to apply for a job at Hogsmeade. You get cycled through the interview a few times if you don't get the job.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
As a female Slytherin I'm having a lot of issues with quest 20, Bracelet. Looking at the walkthrough, the requirements are "be less than friends with Draco" as well as having done his date, quest 10, which requires that you "be best friends with Draco"... what? As backwards as it sounds, I regressed our relationship to the point of "Like" and this still never triggered. Even when I kept the relationship the same, it just progressed to all of his sabotage quests instead.

Might be worth mentioning that I allowed gay content at the start of the game? I didn't really think it would affect my character...

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
The game it's interesting - well it's more like a some teenage fantasy game,but it's nice!
I want to ask some questions: 1st - How can i make my female character with more bigger boobs(and may be ass too),i find only the quest with Draco,when you give the potion to a Harmioni and she have a bigger boobs,but don't know how to do it for myself - any idea? 2nd - Is there more sex scenes or for now the most are some kinky and naughty stuff and only a little bit sex scenes?(with Ron who take her virginity,with Professor Tonks in her room and with that Griffindor girl if you agree to date her - all other scenes are some naughty and kinky stuff,date with Draco and after he give you the gift for making you his girlfriend no more stuff with him except doing some quests and go to see the Lord Voldemor; some spells in the bathroom for peeking the man's bathroom;from time to time seeing some students in doing some naughty stuff) 3rd - is there a chance to avoid this "magic wand" and may be replaced with a different one (for example: instead a dick to have a more bigger boobs or ass) ? 4th - Are all 66 quest available or only some of them (and if they are all available,how to open them all - do you have a walkthrough)? :)

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes