3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
i'm not sure what you mean maybe you're reading the tone of what i said wrong?
Sorry, no offence meant. It is just that english is not my native language. So I work a lot with google translator. May be I got the tone wrong, sorry again.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
In case you did not find them already, here are the console commands:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2018/10/180170_Wands_and_Witches_Console_Commands.txt

I personally use them more for checking on the development of the variables (not altering them).
If I see that my relation to Ginny is "friend" this could mean any rel. value beween 10 and 24. So I am interested in the exact value. And also to see the rel. beween Ginny and Harry (in comparison with Ginny and MC). Rel between Harry and Ginny is usually different.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
LOL, I did not realize before that the author of the link surely does not know the game well:

There are two ways to play a game: a) cheat - b) or learn about it, get to know it and have fun.

Some tips for good relationships (maxing them out very soon):

- Keep your looks at 10 or more (take shower - who wants to talk to someone who stinks!).
- Choose at least 10 for charisma.
- Use "praise" from time to time, when talking to students, and use group talks wisely.
- Use the walkthrough pdf

Have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: York24

undergroundzoo

Jun 15, 2019
Hi,

Seems to be a bug where i cant progress further because i am "dating" lavender brown. Been trying to dump her but its not working, keeps telling me to find another way. I thought off trading her off to the talking plant but i cant get the option to invite her or to visit the plant again,.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
No bug, and it is asked and answered already some times earlyer.

You need to give her a "hate potion" in the corridor. In the evening in Park, she does not love you any more.
Plant is a "one-time" and not for Lav.

Jul 5, 2018
No bug, and it is asked and answered already some times earlyer.

You need to give her a "hate potion" in the corridor. In the evening in Park, she does not love you any more.
Plant is a "one-time" and not for Lav.
what are the pros and cons of breaking up with her?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
what are the pros and cons of breaking up with her?
Lol, good question.
Cons: If you keep her, you can have eternal sex with her in the park, in various sex positions. But thats it. imo she is extremly annoying.
Pros: Breaking with her means, "all other ppl talk with you again". And you are able to continue with the game and the remaining quests.

Jul 5, 2018
Lol, good question.
Cons: If you keep her, you can have eternal sex with her in the park, in various sex positions. But thats it. imo she is extremly annoying.
Pros: Breaking with her means, "all other ppl talk with you again". And you are able to continue with the game and the remaining quests.
that con doesn't sound like a con lmao

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Yeah, makes decision easy, doesn't it? Next try, you can dump her in first meeting to avoid her totally (but the sex scenes are not so bad... ) ;)
Yeah, she's so annoying that that's what I'm going to do next time.

Reactions: Rolo
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes