3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for fast reply. Is there list of how far each character's quests go? I may think I have reached the end of content sometimes, when it merely takes long time, like Hermione.

Though, maybe I am just confused because can't find a method to scroll down the quests list.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Though, maybe I am just confused because can't find a method to scroll down the quests list.
There is a scroll bar on the left. Did not find it myself instantly, when I started with the game.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: demoka

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
On the left! And it does not respond to mouse wheel either. Very unusual. Yes, it is good to improve these things.

Middle mouse button only hides all menus, when I try.

Reactions: Rolo

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
I have finished the current content, I think. I am very fond of all the random events. They make it less of a chore, to check all the rooms for conversation partners.
Not much happens when we check the Infirmary though.

A small inconsistency I find humorous: Snape says he would not trust you to clean his cauldrons at the midterm exams, yet previously he assigned me to do that exact thing twice. It is part of the Hermione questline, I think.

The Sundew was a pleasant surprise. Was it possible to get it with a girl other than Ginny?

Dislike when it shows a ... and we must click 3 times to advance.

I notice that there are pages of saves past 8, so it would be nice to have clickable numbers for them in save/load menus. And maybe save/load page can open to the latest by default instead of the first.

If an update invalidates saves, I hope a cheat menu is added.

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Snape says he would not trust you to clean his cauldrons at the midterm exams, yet previously he assigned me to do that exact thing twice.
It is his way to put ppl down (specially from Griffindor).

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016

Some time ago we wrote that we would expand the sex scenes with Ginny in the warehouse. This is one example. Ginny's ass is waiting for you.

In the meantime, some statistics on the next version:

- We expect that there will be about 15,000 words in the Russian version - this is about 17-18k words in the English translation.

- Eight or nine new quests. Nothing will change in the plot, our programmer is just deciding how best to divide the events. In these quests you will see Hermione, Ginny, Astoria, Luna, Nymphadora and Harry. And maybe Rolf too, but we are not sure yet.

- Finally, you will see a full-fledged romantic and sexual scene with a guy for a female character. Not just another f/f or "involuntary" content.

- I hope you broke up with Lavender in the previous version? If not, the rest of the characters may be unhappy with this.

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
Hi everyone.
Tell me how to get rid of Lavender Brown? I heard there were two ways, but I couldn't find one.
PS Sorry, English is not my native language.

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
Hi there!
If anyone has difficulties parting with Lavender need in the library to talk to miss Pins.
PS Sorry, English is not my native language.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We are pleased to inform you that we have completed the code for the new version. We are now starting the English translation and pre-alpha testing. As soon as we finish this, we will release an alpha version. I think we will do it next weekend.

What's new in this version:

- Added eight new quests

- Quest 32 has been completely redesigned, new scenes have been added.

- Eight new sex scenes featuring Ginny, Hermione, Astoria, Nymphadora, Harry.

- More than 14,000 words in the Russian version (you can expect 16-17k words in the English version)

Azula02

Jul 13, 2017
After you get the potions from Snape's office with Astoria, she says she needs to do research on one of them, Does the quest continue after that because i go back to talk to her and nothing happens.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes