3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Wands and Witches 0.77 Alpha released for Patrons!

We made it! Fresh alpha has just been released. We didn't make everything we wanted. But, nevertheless, it is already playable. We didn't continue main story quest in this version. So the game still ends on December 20th. To see the new content, you must load an earlier save. Perhaps in early December or mid-November. We also made locations in Hogsmeade available in sandbox mode, and not just during the quests.

What has been done:
- 16k words in eight new quests. One of these quests is for female character only. Three for a male character only.
- Eight new sex scenes featuring Ginny, Hermione, Astoria, Nymphadora, Harry.
- Now you can work at Hogsmeade on weekends.
- Quest 32 has been heavily redesigned and expanded.

What we have to do before the public version:
- New scenes are unanimated yet. Of course we will animate them.
- One of the new scenes in Quest 32 is still blocked, since the graphics for it are in progress.
- The English translation is only partially profread for now.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Guys anyone have the link for the new version? Thanks
It is still in work (bugs ...), so in a few days it will be ready :)

I guess it is a good thing devs give 10$ patrons a chance for alpha testing. And that the game should be finished b e f o r e one can download it here. Otherwise it gets an evil fame for - lot of bugs - missing animations - horrible english... A little patience should be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: APoc1 and GCStudio

L_A_T_E

May 16, 2017
what the fuck. My game ended on the moment from the screenshot. This is literally 20 minutes. I looked into the image folder and there were many scenes which I had not seen. Yes, I did not see a single scene. What the fuck?
kjbdkhsdfgsddfh.jpg

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
what the fuck. My game ended on the moment from the screenshot. This is literally 20 minutes. I looked into the image folder and there were many scenes which I had not seen. Yes, I did not see a single scene. What the fuck?
View attachment 327543
Did you talk to Ginny and do the quest to find Harry? If you fail that quest the game will end very quickly.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I understood. I thought this game is a sandbox. okay
Once you've done that quest it does become a more open game. There are other quests that you can do but AFAIK none of them are compulsory, just the first one. Also there is currently a time limit to the game, the end of December IIRC. But as GCStudio adds more content they've been extending that limit. Eventually it will become a true sandbox game at this rate.

Reactions: Rolo

L_A_T_E

May 16, 2017
Once you've done that quest it does become a more open game. There are other quests that you can do but AFAIK none of them are compulsory, just the first one. Also there is currently a time limit to the game, the end of December IIRC. But as GCStudio adds more content they've been extending that limit. Eventually it will become a true sandbox game at this rate.
sounds like an excuse for a fking idea :unsure: Maybe it would be easier to do without dates, and if you need an event, you can run it in a dialogue (for example, Halloween)
KHhcEzQy3xA-600x338.jpg

Reactions: TheDevian

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
sounds like an excuse for a fking idea :unsure: Maybe it would be easier to do without dates,...
Sorry, do not understand at all, what you mean?
A dating game should be easier without dates ??
Sounds weird to me :(

... My game ended ... literally 20 minutes. .
Recommendation for the dev: So many ppl stumble on this very early Quest. Not all are so dedicated like Lord Breastish to post the failure here in F95. Thousands just give up such early and miss an excellent game. There should be something done.

Easiest would be to add a screen, that one cannot finish the evening without talking to Ginny (or something like that).
Or Ginny is jumping right on MC, because she is so much concerned about Harry.

Really, thats an important issue.

Dont know how many DL here on F95, but there is one other site with 17000 downloads of WaW, and there are much more sites.
And they do not have a forum to help them over this first obstacle. So may be 90000 of 100k users give up early, going on with next game...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes