3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We just finished the beta. We could release it yesterday, but decided to check everything again. This version is still not ready for the public, but we hope that it is much more playable than alpha.
In the week since alpha was released, we made animations for seventeen scenes. Two more scenes are not animated yet, and we will not plan to animate one scene. We will finish all these animations in the public version. Also, we want to remake the Ginny's first animation in the storage room. This was one of the first animations that we did, and it is not very high quality. In truth, it is just terrible. So we will also redo it to the public version.
Also, we did a lot of work to fix bugs, thanks to your feedback. Fixed a couple of bugs even from version 0.66. In the alpha announcement, we forgot to mention that we added nearly two dozen new dialogs to gossip girls. Check them out too.
If everything goes well, then we plan to release a public version next weekend.
Stay with us!

Ivanidze

Jun 15, 2018
Hi everyone
i have error
line 1 expected statement
when i try to use console commands
how can i repair this?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We are released new public version of our game. We did it longer than expected, but it's ready. Despite the fact that there are not many quests in this version, they are very large. In general, this is the biggest update we have ever made. Game time increased to December 22. However, we recommend using the saves from mid-November to be able to see all the new content. Or start a new game. After that, we recommend saving on December 21 to continue in v 0.85+.

What's new compared to the previous public version (0.79):

- 18k words in eight new quests. Two of these quests is for male character only. Optional gender bender quest for your main character.
- 20 new scenes featuring Hermione, Astoria, Irma, Draco, Harry (FemHarry too) and a couple of new characters. M/F, F/F and optionally M/M too.
- We redrawn and animare two old scenes.
- New sprite for Snape.
- New gossips.

You can download it at our Patreon page:

Last edited:

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
It's not work at all in the current version. I'll think about to delete it from game.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes