3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Nexio

Jul 29, 2017
This game is great ! I play since the first version !
Thank you for your hard work !

P.S : Does somebody knows how to prevent Myrtle to spy on Hermione and the MC ?

Reactions: GCStudio

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Figured out the gist of the gender swapping bit: you'll need to take a tumble in flying class and be subsequently brought to the medical wing. This seems to have a random chance of triggering. It also needs to be the friday class, not training on your off time solo. Additionally, the player needs to be saddled with high arousal for the event to continue on.

Some time later at the same location (where you were healing up before) you will encounter another npc , which then points the way to the next chunk of the quest which will involve the library and talking to the charm or potion teacher. You will also need a fairly high score in either of these to proceed. After that it's just a matter of hitting the hallway in the afternoon or so and finding an abandoned classroom.

There's a fun bit of dialog with every character regarding the change, ranging from verbose to simple. After that it seems to pretty much be the same story and flow of the chosen gender.

Last edited:

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
I coped with Marta. And i like I have now options for repeated sex with Hermione, but I can't find her anywhere (options)

lkavo

Apr 10, 2018
Does anybody have a save for the start of 0.82? I played up until the end of the last update but lost my save files and don't have time to replay the whole thing

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just started the game, and am buying items in the shops. Does buying the 10 inch wand actually change anything?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes