3.60 star(s) 29 Votes
May 15, 2017
Can someone help me? Draco gave me the Bracelet and I have hate relationship with him, why doesn't start the quest 20? can someone upload a save right before it?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
GCStudio does still ginny try to get with Harry ? that was the last update i played in this game, i was kinda pissed off that even though she was in gf status with me she still tried to rape Harry :unsure:

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
So, how do you actually finish quest 21, glasses? I have ginny at max but I'm stuck right after she gives the first bj. On saturday she doesn't show up in the corridor and once or twice she left for harry :/, even after getting to max relationship. How do I sabotage their relationship?
Ive been searching through the forum and I haven't seen anything thats helped so far, maybe i missed it tho

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
GCStudio does still ginny try to get with Harry ? that was the last update i played in this game, i was kinda pissed off that even though she was in gf status with me she still tried to rape Harry :unsure:
Well, yes. It's not a bug. She is always into Harry. This situation will be resolved in the next version.

Reactions: Rolo

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
So, how do you actually finish quest 21, glasses? I have ginny at max but I'm stuck right after she gives the first bj. On saturday she doesn't show up in the corridor and once or twice she left for harry :/, even after getting to max relationship. How do I sabotage their relationship?
Ive been searching through the forum and I haven't seen anything thats helped so far, maybe i missed it tho
Have you used cheats? Perhaps this is the case. If not, please send us a save from Saturday.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Well, yes. It's not a bug. She is always into Harry. This situation will be resolved in the next version.
Somehow I liked that she is always into Harry (like in the book /movie). Being with MC is only for the illusion of being with Harry. Thats the way how Ginny is.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So still no sex with Luna? And still no vaginal sex with Astoria?
Also for Astoria she's the only character that isn't toggled with male or female MC only male as I used UnRen the images in game and I thought by now Astoria would have had female interactions to go with the others

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
I think I'm just going to stop playing this one. With not having enough time to do all the quests and for some having no real clue on what to do next I always have a lot of quests unfinished by the time I get to last available day. I tried starting over and just using command prompt but got tired of it. That isn't something a player should have to do to get to everything.

JConrad

Aug 1, 2018
Anyone figure out how to trigger quest 68 (the second 66)? I gather that, based on UnRen Images and process of elimination, it's connected to Irma the librarian and (likely) the park area off the quidditch pitch, but it seems to have a more complicated series of triggers than:

1) Be male
2) Have done the first quest
3) Do the quests for Ginny, Hermione, Astoria, and Luna
4) Haunt the park and continue pestering the Librarian (who keeps asking if she can help me and keeps being told no) day after day after day from mid-November to December.

I've managed to figure out how to trigger the rest of the new quests, but this one continues to escape me.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone know how to change the calendar day? Don't you get a cheat that does that?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Hey everyone just need some opinions... I've played a male Ravenclaw and a female Gryffindor. Is it even worth playing as a Hufflepuff and should I be a male or female slytherin to see the most scenes/quests?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes