3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
In the same way as the 0.7 versions, the game still stops in mid-December (on 22 december, precisely) and I cannot carry on the active quests. Is there a plan to add more than few days (for example, two weeks or an entire month) in the 0.9 updates?
We will add half year in version 1.0. So far, we are not increasing the time limit due to the fact that there will be several story quests at the end of December.

Last edited:
Reactions: appollac

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Is the storage room the only place you can have repeated sex with Ginny, or does she have a second location like Hermione?
And does Ginny have any more quests to take for male PCs after you've unlocked the storage room?

Also for the Devs: Will there be ways for PCs to safely three-way relationships with NPCs. For example, will it eventually be possible to be lovers with boh Hermione and Ginny, and have both of ok with it and agree to share a male PC?

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I like the variety of the quests, this is rather unique in games, so, please, keep in this direction :) Also like the possibility to have more relationships, both girls and guys together. Perhaps one question, what about Ron? He would be a great companion to many funny quests... Thanks!

Reactions: GCStudio

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Is the storage room the only place you can have repeated sex with Ginny, or does she have a second location like Hermione?
And does Ginny have any more quests to take for male PCs after you've unlocked the storage room?

Also for the Devs: Will there be ways for PCs to safely three-way relationships with NPCs. For example, will it eventually be possible to be lovers with boh Hermione and Ginny, and have both of ok with it and agree to share a male PC?
Yes, no, yes, yes

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
I like the variety of the quests, this is rather unique in games, so, please, keep in this direction :) Also like the possibility to have more relationships, both girls and guys together. Perhaps one question, what about Ron? He would be a great companion to many funny quests... Thanks!
You can do one thing with Ron if you're a female on the Quidditch team. Check your owl for letters after you get on the team

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
You can do one thing with Ron if you're a female on the Quidditch team. Check your owl for letters after you get on the team
Thanks, for let me know. I am not female, so I will wait, perhaps one day there will be some adventures with Ron for boys as well :)

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks, for let me know. I am not female, so I will wait, perhaps one day there will be some adventures with Ron for boys as well :)
There are adventures with his twin brothers as male MC. I did not enjoy, but it helps ingame to say yes to it. ... ;)

Reactions: Mattex65

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
There are adventures with his twin brothers as male MC. I did not enjoy, but it helps ingame to say yes to it. ... ;)
Oh, I noticed, there is one rather "sensitive" during the detention... Well, I understand that acquiring forbidden knowledge requires sacrifices sometimes :))

• Haha
Reactions: Rolo

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
just finally checked this game out, must say it is rather enjoyable even though the engrish is pretty eh at sometimes, (apparently the dev is russian? since ginny has a weird untranslated russian line when you try to fuck her more than once in a day) the only thing i'll say is some hints along side the quest journal would be nice, without the walkthrough (which does anyone have an updated version?) i would've probably given up, lastly, who is the best girl in the game and why is it greengrass? (which we better be able to break off her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if not i will prob cry.) Also need more scenes with luna crazybroad or whatever her last name is. otherwise enjoyable game would recommend checking out

oh edit real quick
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GCStudio
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes