3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Ah, and I thought, may be you were talking about the "sex stats". (For that, you would need more and more sex ;) )

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Does anyone know if you can improve your base 6 stats at all?
If your charms skill is below ten at the start of october, you'll be given some tutoring in charms that will also increase your intelligence by one at the end. Listen to the gossip girls when you have the chance and you'll eventually learn about something, I think it's called the witch's sundew. Doing that quest will allow you one point to any stat

toprichie97

Aug 17, 2019
If your charms skill is below ten at the start of october, you'll be given some tutoring in charms that will also increase your intelligence by one at the end. Listen to the gossip girls when you have the chance and you'll eventually learn about something, I think it's called the witch's sundew. Doing that quest will allow you one point to any stat
tnx man

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
you can increase courage with snape (office), when your courage is high. afair

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Can someone cg rip this, game auto ends after a certain period of time forcing you to start over to get the rest of the content or edit the saves files but I cant figure out how to do it. (tbh the way quest navigation works is a nightmare, can barely finish any quests and any that are finished are scripted or by accident)

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Can someone cg rip this, game auto ends after a certain period of time forcing you to start over to get the rest of the content or ... can barely finish any quests ...)
CG rip is lame, playing is fun.
After a few playthroughs, ingame time is enough to finish all what can be finished...

• Angry
Reactions: libertypics

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
CG rip is lame, playing is fun.
After a few playthroughs, ingame time is enough to finish all what can be finished...
maybe it would be fun if the quests weren't so hard to do, they are very unclear about what you are supposed to do to complete them and let alone unlock them in the first place, i finished the 60th quest before i even unlocked the first 15 there is no indications of any kind of how to unlock quests other then just stumbling across them by accident and how are you even supposed to finish #35 its like the game is softlocked, no interactions during anytime of day or week in any location yield a result.

Reactions: Callowayaway

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
maybe it would be fun if the quests weren't so hard to do, they are very unclear about what you are supposed to do to complete them and let alone unlock them in the first place, i finished the 60th quest before i even unlocked the first 15 there is no indications of any kind of how to unlock quests other then just stumbling across them by accident and how are you even supposed to finish #35 its like the game is softlocked, no interactions during anytime of day or week in any location yield a result.
I never had issues with "vague" quests. I just paid more attention. Waiting until the next build before I pick it up again.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Did you use the WT? It helps until Q54, and it helps a lot :)
i went and checked it now, i dont see how someone is supposed to figure that out without a walk-through

Edit: I had to specifically speak to her on monday in the evening, sunday didnt work despite the walk-through saying it does, there is no reasonably logical way someone should be able to figure this out without checking a walkthrough or stumbling across it by accident

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 112288

does someone knows what the console commands are again?
want to speed things up since i have to restart

Reactions: Doom Marine

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
If you don't know the answer please don't bother commenting.
Plenty of us know the answer, we also tire of people asking the same question every 2 pages. So we send anyone lazy enough to not read at least the last 5 pages of a thread before posting, as is common forum courtesy, directly to the search bar.

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
If you don't know the answer please don't bother commenting.
ROFLOL :ROFLMAO: How do you know that I don't know the answer ??
I posted the console comands several times, and so did others.

No offence. I just wanted to help you with your problem. So pls keep cool :)

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Is ginny the only one who break up with the mc for someone else? How do I see their relationship with others since I read on here that harry will steal from me at a certain level

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes