3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
GCStudio
If I may make a request, please set an avatar (heck, even a Chicken would be fine). The supporter widget for the team is just a blob circle at the moment. Don't feel like you have to, though.
I know it's incredibly minor and if you don't feel like it that's okay. It's just something I thought of now.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Sure wish the guy doing the walk through would get caught up a bit more.

colores012

Aug 17, 2018
Hey stuck on Quest 69 How to break the rules.... it now says its a recurring event, but somehow i cant invite hermine to the bath anymore--

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
As a suggestion, in the game, the behind-the-wall spell could work on the next cabin wall and not just on the other side of the wall.
So you could spy on the same bathroom instead of just spying on the bathroom of the opposite sex.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
As a suggestion, in the game, the behind-the-wall spell could work on the next cabin wall and not just on the other side of the wall.
So you could spy on the same bathroom instead of just spying on the bathroom of the opposite sex.
Oh yeas, I would say, it SHOULD work like this :)

Reactions: doidera

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
GCStudio
May I ask who composed the music for this game? I really like how the themes are reworkings of the classic HP music and I would be interested in collaborating with that composer to do something similar.

lobotomized_brain

Dec 2, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been already posted but is there any way how to bypass the limited game time? I mean like console command to set date maybe or some edit in save file. I also find this mechanic incredibly frustrating and don't really understand why is it there... Thank you for any suggestions.
PS Otherwise I love the game, pls don't take me wrong.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been already posted but is there any way how to bypass the limited game time? I mean like console command to set date maybe or some edit in save file. I also find this mechanic incredibly frustrating and don't really understand why is it there... Thank you for any suggestions.
PS Otherwise I love the game, pls don't take me wrong.
This has been asked before but has never been answered.
The way I did it was with the save editor.

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
Anyone else has serious problems with android version ?
Tried both new and old ARM versions, tried x86, even tried the 0.79 version for new arm, it seems to never install the apk, no matter what I do.
I have Galaxy A10 with 9.0 android on it
This. I've been trying for an hour now to install the Android version of 0.82. Used several download sources, checked 'install unknown apps' was allowed, turned off Play Protect, cleared cache/data of package installer, and booted the phone into recovery mode so I could clear the cache partition. Every single possible thing I know of except a factory reset. Got 7gb of memory free. Samsung S8+

And nothing works. Has anyone else had this problem and solved it?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes