3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

WolandFaust

Nov 2, 2018
Anyone else has serious problems with android version ?
Tried both new and old ARM versions, tried x86, even tried the 0.79 version for new arm, it seems to never install the apk, no matter what I do.
I have Galaxy A10 with 9.0 android on it

Reactions: UncleUrdnot

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
So I'm about to start the game for first time and I get tot he picking stats screen, will i cuck myself out of some scenes for this playthrough for taking the wrong lower stats or is there a way of training them?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I'm in the middle of Blackmail quest with Colin Creevy and he just asked me on a date. Are there any quests for saying yes or no?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
So I'm about to start the game for first time and I get tot he picking stats screen, will i cuck myself out of some scenes for this playthrough for taking the wrong lower stats or is there a way of training them?
first page of thread under all the rest of the DL links is a walk through only goes up to ver .76 but it has all the ins and outs of how to set your character up.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Thanks to your bug reports, we were able to fix many bugs in the public version. So we decided to make a separate build with a bugfix as v.0.82a. We really do not recommend playing version 0.82 without this bugfix. Fixed a dozen errors, the most significant are:
- Bug with timeskip after new Astoria's quest .
- A bug with part time working during story quests.
- A bug in the scene with Ginny at the storageroom.

You can already download it at our Patreon page.
Also, it will be good if someone update the starting post.

Last edited:

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
I keep getting a crash shortly after taking Hermione's quest to get the invisibility cloak from Harry. Is this a known bug? I've tried rolling back or using an earlier save, but whenever I get to this quest, I crash.

Edit: That was with .82. I'll download .82a and see if it fixes it. Also, the crash did happen a day after I gave Astoria her book, so maybe that's related to my issue? Anyway, I'll download and report back here.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I still don't like the complete randomness of whether you can learn something or not even with low arousal, and the game doesn't explain how to increase stats.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I keep getting a crash shortly after taking Hermione's quest to get the invisibility cloak from Harry. Is this a known bug? I've tried rolling back or using an earlier save, but whenever I get to this quest, I crash.

Edit: That was with .82. I'll download .82a and see if it fixes it. Also, the crash did happen a day after I gave Astoria her book, so maybe that's related to my issue? Anyway, I'll download and report back here.
send us a traceback file if you encouter another crash(it must be at same folder as .exe)

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I still don't like the complete randomness of whether you can learn something or not even with low arousal, and the game doesn't explain how to increase stats.
It depends on your stats. You can pick them up during quests, but not too high. This is what determines your style of play. You cannot be good at everything.

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
send us a traceback file if you encouter another crash(it must be at same folder as .exe)
No worries, .82a seems to have fixed it. The game progresses fine now.

Although I did reach the "end of this update" shortly thereafter, before I'd really finished helping Harry scheme against Malfoy. I had many open quests, and it was mid-December. I suppose that's where things end right now?

Thank you for making such a great game!

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
No worries, .82a seems to have fixed it. The game progresses fine now.

Although I did reach the "end of this update" shortly thereafter, before I'd really finished helping Harry scheme against Malfoy. I had many open quests, and it was mid-December. I suppose that's where things end right now?

Thank you for making such a great game!
Game time is limited this version. It is impossible to complete all the quests at one run anyway.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I can't stress enough how much I love the artwork in this ^^
It's exaggerated just enough without it being overblown.

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
With version of 82A, exactly nothing not changed under choosing "do you kuni" MC remains dressed, under choosing "do kuni it" all also emerges " magic wand. " PS. I'm sorry, English is not my first language. screenshot0148.png

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Wands and Witches [v0.82a] [Great Chicken Studio] PC Compressed

Original Size: 989 MB
Compressed: 264 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Wands and Witches [v0.82a] [Great Chicken Studio] PC Compressed

Original Size: 989 MB
Compressed: 264 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D
OP has been updated​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and Ozel

appollac

Sep 24, 2017
In the same way as the 0.7 versions, the game still stops in mid-December (on 22 december, precisely) and I cannot carry on the active quests. Is there a plan to add more than few days (for example, two weeks or an entire month) in the 0.9 updates?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes