3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Devlog Mar/29/2020

We have a lot of news this time.
We have repeatedly written that each of our next update is getting bigger than the previous one. And that has a big impact on the release date. So, we made a fundamental decision to reduce the size of updates and increase their number.

Firstly, we decided that we will split the next update into two parts. The first one will include all events except the Christmas ball. The version numbers for this update will start at 0.85. Its size will be about 10,000 words. The good news is that it's almost ready. The readiness of the code now is almost 100%, and we will be ready to start English localization tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

The version following this one will include only the Christmas ball event, and its number will start at 0.9.

Secondly, instead of the two versions planned before the final version of the game, we will release four or five versions. But they will be smaller. We did not want to do this, but the gigantic size of the latest updates leaves us with no other choice.

But back to version 0.85. It will include:

- Continuation of Colin's quest. It is finished now, and will include several new scenes. Also, we made an alternative beginning for Colin's romantic quest for those who were not happy with the blackmail version. For female characters only.
- Snape's big quest. It will include a romance with him, several sex scenes, and some consequences. It will be available for females and gay male characters.
- New quest regarding gossip girls. It will be available for both male and female characters, but the male character will have more options in it.
- There will also be two new events for Hermione, both available to the male character only. They are not made as new quests; instead, you can see them as new events inside her main questline. If you already complete her questline, they will be triggered soon.
- You can bring two new girls to the Witch's Sundew now. For both female and male characters.

If all goes well, then you can see the alpha version next weekend.

Stay with us!
The Team~

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Sooo what are the chances of a non evil draco questline. I love that jackass, but i definetly think a reluctant hero story would fit him well. And the PC seems to have a beneficial effect on him in a few scenes (or maybe its just my wishful thinking)

I definitely dont wannna help voldy just to bang the blonde.

BLucy

Mar 30, 2020
Hi everyone!

I'm playing for the first time (I've been playing for a couple of days now) and I got to quest #12, Rumors. The thing is that when I go to the corridor at night, like 80% of times or so I run into Harry, I'm so tired of seeing him... I don't know if it's a bug or I haven't done something... I've try to look it up in a walkththrough, I tried talking with Collin, Ginny, Harry and Draco, before going out at night, with nobody, just with Harry, avoid talking just to him, asking everybody to Rolf, being arouse, not being aroused, I've escaped Filch thrice in a night, I've gone all nights from Monday to Sunday... I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong, I fill all the requirements, so I don't know if it's a matter of pattience or is there something wrong. Other thing related that I was wondering (how could I not), is Harry being in the corridor at night an upcoming quest that will eventually happen or is just that he's always running around breaking the rules?

Edit 1: Also, is there any quest related directly to Snape, or Tonks for that matter, as they are the only 2 teachers you can befriend, I thought you could maybe become something more, in the case of Tonks at least you can answer how you're doing with the studies, but with Snape you can just ask him your mark on Potions. If there isn't one, will there ever be?

Edit 2: I was very excited when I found the game and I'm really enjoying it so far, so great work! Another question that I just remembered, are you planning on adding customization to the protagonist?

Last edited:

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Hi everyone!

I'm playing for the first time (I've been playing for a couple of days now) and I got to quest #12, Rumors. The thing is that when I go to the corridor at night, like 80% of times or so I run into Harry, I'm so tired of seeing him...
It's not a bug, just random. Try again.

Edit 1: Also, is there any quest related directly to Snape, or Tonks for that matter, as they are the only 2 teachers you can befriend, I thought you could maybe become something more, in the case of Tonks at least you can answer how you're doing with the studies, but with Snape you can just ask him your mark on Potions. If there isn't one, will there ever be?
There is a scenes with Tonks this version. And you can see a full Snape's romance in the upcoming version.

Edit 2: I was very excited when I found the game and I'm really enjoying it so far, so great work! Another question that I just remembered, are you planning on adding customization to the protagonist?
We are glad you that you liked our game. We planned customization at first, but abandoned this idea in favor of frame-by-frame animation. Unfortunately, we do not have a budget so large as to allow ourselves make both customization and animation.

Last edited:

BLucy

Mar 30, 2020
It's not a bug, just random. Try again.

There is a scenes with Tonks this version. And you can see a full Snape's romance in the upcoming version.

We are you that you liked our game. We planned customization at first, but abandoned this idea in favor of frame-by-frame animation. Unfortunately, we do not have a budget so large as to allow ourselves make both customization and animation.
Okey, I'll try again then! Thank you very much for the answer and the great job! (and for the upcoming Snape quest :p)

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Question. Any plans for pregnancy content? I have some ideas i could offer if it's on the fence or your still thinking how to handle implementing it.

Reactions: Tfern

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
any advances in the quests with the luna for the female character?
Will only the male character gain content on hermione? nothing for female chaacter?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Luna's quest will continue during the Ball event. We initially decided that Luna would be the most difficult girl in the game.
And only the male character gain new content with Hermione? Nothing for female character?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does anybody know if there is an ETA for the next update for this game? I understand if I have to wait a bit longer (especially if the content is good, which I have complete faith it will be), I'm just looking forward to it.
Yes, roughly.
GCStudio's Patreon said:

Hello!
We are almost done pre-alpha testing. 'Almost' means we need to finish a few more minor points before release. Unfortunately, we won’t release an alpha version today. I believe we will release it on Tuesday. Maybe on Monday, but hardly. In any case, it will be soon.
We know that you are waiting for a new version, and you can believe us - we ourselves are waiting no less than you!
Meaning hopefully tomorrow for those that have access to the Alpha builds.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
WaW 0.85 Alpha released for $10 Patrons!

We just released a new alpha. As I wrote earlier, the new version was too big, so we divided all the content into two parts. This is the first of them. Despite this, its size turned out to be quite large.
What's new in this alpha?
- 11k words of new content.
- A new big quest in which you can romance Snape. This quest is completely finished and available for the female and gay characters. This quest contains three new scenes, two of which are already animated. We also significantly improved the background for Snape's personal office.
- A new quest that includes gossip girls. It is vailable for male and female characters, but the male character has more features here.
- We have completed a romantic line for Colin. We didn't do a new quest, however, we significantly expanded his previous quest. Two new scenes are here, one of which is already animated.
- We added two new events to Hermione's quest. One of them contains a completely new scene, and is only available for the male character. In the second you will meet a new character, but the scene will use the old animation.
- Now you can bring the other two witches to the witch's sundew.
- We also completely redone Rolf’s main sprite and the robes shop in Diagon Alley.
TODO before the public version:
1) English localization has already been deducted, but we are waiting for another proofreading.
2) We need to complete the animations for three more scenes.
3) Undoubtedly, there are various bugs in this version. We are hoping for feedback from our alpha testers to fix this.

We will release the beta and public versions as soon as we decide that they are ready.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
"...as we decide that they are ready." leaves uneasy feelings...
Well, it's better than EA, for example, which launches the game anyway and then corrects it. XD

I only regret that the content of this version was practically all focused on the male protagonist. I'll have very little to play in this version =/

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes