3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
[QUOTE = "Серебряный огонь, должность: 3324880, участник: 706375"]
Вопрос! Как я могу использовать читы? Я открываю командное меню и помещаю в player.gal = 60

Затем я помещаю player.gal и там написано число 60, но игровое золото не меняется: / остальные читы работают нормально
[/ QUOTE]
player.gal=ххх

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
For the download link
There's a reason people here generally don't post alphas or betas. And that problem is the likelihood of bugs and other errors.
0.86 is currently in beta. There will most likely be bugs. And the English localisation hasn't been check yet.
Nor is all the planned content for 0.86 in the beta.

And sometimes it's because the developer has asked the moderators to not post their work.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... And sometimes it's because the developer has asked the moderators to not post their work.
Do moderators delete such postings ?

(If not, I would appreciate they did ;) Otherwise there will be too much shitstorm about shitty games.
We waited for months for this update, so 1 more week waiting should be acceptable.
Anyway, if someone likes to plough through bugs and typos and help the devs with killing them, 3$ on patreon is not a big thing).

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018

(If not, I would appreciate they did ;) Otherwise there will be too much shitstorm about shitty games.
We waited for months for this update, so 1 more week waiting should be acceptable.
Anyway, if someone likes to plough through bugs and typos and help the devs with killing them, 3$ on patreon is not a big thing).
Depends also how many months you pay :))

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Hi guys. If you play the pirated beta version, then we are counting on bug reports from you too! Let's make the game better... What interests us most is your opinions about changes in the interface and navigation.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

They don't post it; they send a message, if I'm right.

Reactions: Rolo

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
can someone please give me list of console commands (cheats)
i found one for money, can you share anything else with me?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes