3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

leejianyong

Aug 6, 2017
I can't seem to trigger astoria love path. it stop when we sneaking on shape's lab. I am playing as Griffindor. Plse Help.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I think i found a bug, i have to give a potion to Malfoy in the Great hall, he talks to someone and he sense my presence after that i can't wait or progress the game to another time (Morning,afternoon,evening,night) and checked every room for Malfoy to continue and nothing so i think its bugged and i can't do it, for more info its quest #72 and now just says "You were able to get the potion, try feeding it to Malfoy."

JohnKimble

Aug 29, 2016
I think i found a bug, i have to give a potion to Malfoy in the Great hall, he talks to someone and he sense my presence after that i can't wait or progress the game to another time (Morning,afternoon,evening,night) and checked every room for Malfoy to continue and nothing so i think its bugged and i can't do it, for more info its quest #72 and now just says "You were able to get the potion, try feeding it to Malfoy."
Yeah i got stuck at the exact same step so i think there's definitely something to it.

Reactions: Some_Dude?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Looks like conflict with your old save.
There is only one solution so far. Try to the earlier save, trigger this dialogue with Malfoy, and then trigger the main quest.
We will make a fix at the next build.

Reactions: Some_Dude?

Lukkes

Jun 25, 2017
I believe I also found a bug. I am in transfiguration class on Dec 22. After "You heard a quiet gasp next to you, and saw that an unfamiliar student, running her hand under her skirt, was masturbating violently. She obviously couldn't cope with the excitment" I get a few blank screens. After that the game has ended and I'm in the main menu.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
this is the end of current version. if you didn’t see a warning about this, then this is obviously a bug.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I believe I also found a bug. I am in transfiguration class on Dec 22. After "You heard a quiet gasp next to you, and saw that an unfamiliar student, running her hand under her skirt, was masturbating violently. She obviously couldn't cope with the excitment" I get a few blank screens. After that the game has ended and I'm in the main menu.
That's not a bug. The game currently ends on Dec 22.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Attention!
We have updated the game version to 0.87b. Fixed bugs with Malfoy and story quest. Also fixed a bug with a date of Hermione and several other minor bugs. You can download the whole build, or just a patch if you are using the PC version.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
good game will there be a scene gallery any time near the future
No, since this is a role-playing game, many scenes depend on the parameters of your character. So we deliberately abandoned the idea of creating a gallery.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I read the latest review of our game here, and was very surprised. Doidera, you're wrong! Nobody forces you to go futanari, this content is completely optional. Our game does not force you to make any fetishes at all, and you can avoid almost all the content that you don't like. With Myrtle, you can simply refuse her offer. In addition, she would not even to ask it a girl without a "new wand". And this applies to any other fetishes. The only exception is that f/f content cannot be disabled. Yes, futanari has a lot of content, and this is due to the fact that such scenes use the same animation with male characters. But I repeat - you may not see them if you do not want it!

Reactions: Rolo
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes