3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Two questions:
Is there a way to continue the game after December 22?
And is it possible to change harry's sex permanently?

Yygy

Sep 18, 2018
Привет. Возможно, это прозвучит немного странно, но есть ли руководство не в формате PDF? Мой английский находится на уровне Google-translate, так что ... в общем, я буду счастлив, если таковой найдется. Игра классная^^

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Either bugs or I'm stupid:
-Can't seem to take anyone to the Witch's Sundew except Ginny... The option doesn't show up for anyone else
-Can't continue the "How not to break the rules" quest after sex with Myrtle
-Can't trigger the dream in the hospital wing. I got sent there once very early in the game, no scene played, now I can't get back

ash_iro

Mar 6, 2019
I don't know if that's a spoiler so I'm still going to put it into a spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like this snape design better but Rolf looks like he needs some sleep, it's quite funny.
I'm excited to try snape's quest and finish Collin's one.

The game is really good, I found it in its early stage but didn't pay attention to it but it has come a long way. I played the game from scratch many many times because computers keep failing me but it's not bothering, it's actually quite a pleasure ! The game has its style but I really found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keep up the good work ! As a female player, the updates concerning male capture targets keep increasing and I really enjoy it ! Although Hermione's quest is gold, I'm waiting for some more Astoria content and maybe the twins ? I enjoy them very much 8)

Reactions: GCStudio

lxowoxl

Oct 29, 2019
This game has great potential!
Are there more detailed animations planned or 'just' the sliding characters?

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
Anyone save with a gossip sex scene in the library? Or knows exactly what to do to make it appear? (Quest 78)

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Either bugs or I'm stupid:
-Can't seem to take anyone to the Witch's Sundew except Ginny... The option doesn't show up for anyone else
-Can't continue the "How not to break the rules" quest after sex with Myrtle
-Can't trigger the dream in the hospital wing. I got sent there once very early in the game, no scene played, now I can't get back
It's not a bugs. If you don't get this content, then you must do something wrong. Or you are used cheats.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
This game has great potential!
Are there more detailed animations planned or 'just' the sliding characters?
"'just' the sliding characters" is a description of our early animations. In fact, I think that all the animations that we added in last 5 or 6 big releases are very good.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
"'just' the sliding characters" is a description of our early animations. In fact, I think that all the animations that we added in last 5 or 6 big releases are very good.
It’s a pity that the POV for the most interesting of them still is from the nape only :giggle:

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016

Hi!
If you follow our news, then you know that almost everything is ready for the next version. Except for the code. But we have already started making code.
The next version will be entirely devoted to the Christmas Ball, without exception. That is, there will be only one quest and several events in it. But there will be content for all the characters in the next version. Also, its size must be very large, both in terms of words and scenes.
I do not know the exact alpha release date yet, since the work has just begun. But we will definitely release it quickly enough.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018

Hi!
If you follow our news, then you know that almost everything is ready for the next version. Except for the code. But we have already started making code.
I do not know the exact alpha release date yet, since the work has just begun. But we will definitely release it quickly enough.
Well, this was already implied per se.

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Thanks!! The other 2 links were so very much a pain to use kept starting and stopping so much I'd eventually get download error, it's why I prefer using mega for most on here

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Console is enabled by default in our game. So you don't need to do any nerd moves.

ivanhatt

Apr 22, 2019
someone should put a ntr tag on it ... almost lost my time playing this game without knowing the cheating

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes