3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Everything is avoidable in this game.
I don't fear the gay content but one sight of a dragon and I am off to hide in the NTR avoidance nuclear bunker along with all the tough kids.

Be there DRAGONS?!??!?!
Flees just in case

Removes tongue from cheek.
Now on to the important question. Is there a compressed version usually made for this, or should I start jumping up and down and request one,?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Wands and Witches [v0.87b] [Great Chicken Studio] (1.07 GB rar pc source)
335 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
So there is a "patch fix" linked in OP, for the current version. Not only is nothing mentioned about it anywhere, it also simply leads to full game links, not a patch of any kind. Any info on any of that?

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Hey there just hit the quest n.38 for Astoria and failed the relationship check. Not sure what to do now. Tried going to potions etc and/or sneaking around at night. So far I don't see any way to complete the quest. Kinda seems BS that they throw a random relationship check into her normal convo and then lock you out or am I missing something?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there some trick to keeping your house in the rankings while also working on relationships? Seems like most of the time my house has around half the points of the other houses unless I do literally nothing but study. And most of my study sessions do nothing even if arousal is low.

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
Played a bit more of this and am mostly enjoying it. I think it is way too easy to get locked into creevy stuff as a girl though. I think a different consequence for low courage than being forced into straight sex would be better.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The weird text? Sorry, neither I nor the author of the guide are native English speakers.
Just a little hard to read,it seems it was the style you picked.
Also wish the game allowed you to scrollback text more than it does.
1589653302712.png

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes