3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
So I have saves in 82a. If I load any of them I can play a few days but when I end up in McGonigal's class it says its the end of content (but I still have quests open) and then switches to the courtyard with a naked Lavendar. A few lines are exchanged then I'm back in Transfiguration and the whole thing repeats. I've tried different paths, I've tried different saves, I've tried the "patch" listed, always the same thing. Any ideas?

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
So I have saves in 82a. If I load any of them I can play a few days but when I end up in McGonigal's class it says its the end of content (but I still have quests open) and then switches to the courtyard with a naked Lavendar. A few lines are exchanged then I'm back in Transfiguration and the whole thing repeats. I've tried different paths, I've tried different saves, I've tried the "patch" listed, always the same thing. Any ideas?
This is happening to me too. :(

• Sad
Reactions: DarkLoki

Nemo Barry

Sep 18, 2017
There is a bug where if you go farther than it allows (January 19th-ish?) And you have a quest open (Like with the sequel to 24 with Pince, you can play for a bit, but the second you complete it, it glitches out, you get a whole bunch of random text, and it is over. And as for loading previous saves ^^, you really shouldn't do that, unless the creator gives explicit permission it is possible. Can seriously mes sup your game, like is happening to ^^

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Why read this bunch of random text, right? It does not matter that this text tell you why the game has ended.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
And as for loading previous saves ^^, you really shouldn't do that, unless the creator gives explicit permission it is possible. Can seriously mes sup your game, like is happening to ^^
I do not recall reading anywhere where it says old saves wont work. I just noticed the update, downloaded it and expected to continue playing where I left off like a thousand other games I've played. Your suggestion to get "explicit permission" is either not what you meant or makes no sense. It should be up to the DEV to tell us if previous saves arent compatible. Many other devs do this.

Nemo Barry

Sep 18, 2017
I do not recall reading anywhere where it says old saves wont work. I just noticed the update, downloaded it and expected to continue playing where I left off like a thousand other games I've played. Your suggestion to get "explicit permission" is either not what you meant or makes no sense. It should be up to the DEV to tell us if previous saves arent compatible. Many other devs do this.
I do believe they've stated that you cannot go forward after a certain point in the game. It clearly alludes to the fact that if a save is at a certain point in time, you will be unable to play. That is, simplistically, what I meant

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The problem is the game times out at a certain point so if your save is at or near that point you will not have a good time. As it is, they keep refining things in the game that you won't be able to see if you have already passed them by so a new game is not required, but it is suggested.

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone else notice that when you try and break up with Lavender it kinda breaks the game?

Edit: It's not when you try and break up with Lav. It's after the "Prevent You-Know-Who from getting You-Know-What" quest. A couple of days after that the game crashes.

Last edited:

Nemo Barry

Sep 18, 2017
Anyone else notice that when you try and break up with Lavender it kinda breaks the game?

Edit: It's not when you try and break up with Lav. It's after the "Prevent You-Know-Who from getting You-Know-What" quest. A couple of days after that the game crashes.
That's because it is not meant to go pasta certain time, if you still have a quest open afterwards, it will glitch out after being completed, such as breaking up with Lavender

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I cannot learn anything, despite 0 arousal. So I cannot advance the quest. so I cannot play the game.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I cannot learn anything, despite 0 arousal. So I cannot advance the quest. so I cannot play the game.
I think it also depends on your main stats for each subject. At the end of the day it's rng so you can save scum or you can do what I am doing and just set main stats to 20 and minor stats (school subjects) to 30 since I can't be bothered with rng.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
24) Stranger in the park I normal do this what stand in the walkthrough and the Quest is open (have had sex).
Irma is counting on it continuing
When I am there at the evening I haven´t meet here there anymore. Must I do something else to complete it?

Ok I have it I can end it when I have the items from Quest 67.

Last edited:

herpdederp2019

Feb 14, 2020
Anyone know the codes to jump to quest 11? It seems I missed them by going a different route and I'd like to see the content.

jump quest11_1/jump quest 11_01 and variations aren't working

Edit: Nevermind, just redid the leaflet quest and it triggered.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.87b (I don´t download the fix patch it looks for the size like 0.87b so if it is really a fix you must normal kick all and put it as normal download).

Quest 40 = 50 is correct (it is only the number so you have 2x40)

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes