3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Okay am I just wasting my time here? I've got roughly 1:30-2 hours in this and did like 13 quests but the most I've seen were "let's move these two pictures on top of each other so it's like kissing" was expecting some more H-content this far into the game and i'm questioning weather or not it's worth playing at this point... is it worth it?
It worth to play either, if you like this kind of things ... or neither if you don't :)

Demotri

Oct 16, 2017
It worth to play either, if you like this kind of things ... or neither if you don't :)
that's not an answer man I'm just asking where the H-scenes are because i'm absolutely sure nobody is here for the revolutionary gameplay of clicking on different icons

• Haha
Reactions: Ronia

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
that's not an answer man I'm just asking where the H-scenes are because i'm absolutely sure nobody is here for the revolutionary gameplay of clicking on different icons
You are so serious, man ... well, I understand that your fears are well-founded, taking into account the more and more pervasive bacchanalia of deferred pledges to giving erotic experiences in this entertainment branch, but don't be afraid - you'll found here what you seek off for sure ... maybe not all points of view will satisfy you though :)

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
That's because it is not meant to go pasta certain time, if you still have a quest open afterwards, it will glitch out after being completed, such as breaking up with Lavender
This is not stated in first post... interesting approach.
BTW, the v0.87b patch fix this (but the link point to a full game version IMHO)? I still have several quests to end...

EDIT: so if I understand correctly other posts, I think to play more fast & furious to end all the quests before timeline?

Last edited:

Nemo Barry

Sep 18, 2017
This is not stated in first post... interesting approach.
BTW, the v0.87b patch fix this (but the link point to a full game version IMHO)? I still have several quests to end...

EDIT: so if I understand correctly other posts, I think to play more fast & furious to end all the quests before timeline?
Pretty much, and you won't be able to finish every single one in one go, because certain ones have certain timings, and there are both Male, Female, Gryffindor and Slytherin quest requirements.

Patch needs to be added to the full game

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Thanks... about the patch, the file size is about the same of the full game and the file name is ambiguous (it seems like a fullgame name instead of a patch). This sounds like a full game to me... but anyway I will follow your hint.

I know that there are some requirements that my character don't have (I follow the guide/walkthrough) but I have several quest that I started but, due to the time limit, I was unable to end...

Quest situation (character male not gay, Ravenclaw):

Closed: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 13, 15, 16, 17, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 34, 35, 47, 48, 54, 71 (alternative quest is completed - should be marked as closed), 72, 73 (alternative quest is completed - should be marked as closed), 74
Opened: 12, 24, 30, 50, 59 (job repeatable)
Lavender try to close: 55, 56, 57
Missed: 7
Out of requirements: 6, 10, 11, 18, 19, 20,22, 31, 33, 37, 40, 41, 61, 75
Not received: 9, 14, 21, 29, 32, 36, 38, 39, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 49, 51, 52, 53, 58, 60, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 76

The missed quest is Quidditch (I forgot the meeting for team) and probably this prevents some quest. Quest 71 and 73 are alternative quest, but still written in white and not marked). December 22nd fall when I try to close Lavender path. The closed quests are completed or because alternative are completed.

Interesting to note that in the guide all the quests are depicted. I 'd like to know if all the quests that match requirements can be completed before the deadline of 22nd December.

I appreciate the story and the quests, really funny. Despite other games have great animations and graphics, I appreciate this game because of stories and plots (and I'm a Harry Potter world fan since the very beginning)

Last edited:

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
is it just me or does mega crash your chrome when you try and dowload from it. If the file is over 1gb it crashes
It seems to be free load from Mega for session is 1.4 Gb or so ... If more, then the download starts anyway, but when the limit is exceeded it crashes

Last edited:

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
is it just me or does mega crash your chrome when you try and dowload from it. If the file is over 1gb it crashes
This is not a issue with mega this an feature. if you download a file 900+ MB is size there is a huge chance the download will fail/crash. what you are to do if you read the web page is use the Megasync app you can download from their web page. For free, you can download files up to 5 gigs a day using Megasync.

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
This is not a issue with mega this an feature. if you download a file 900+ MB is size there is a huge chance the download will fail/crash. what you are to do if you read the web page is use the Megasync app you can download from their web page. For free, you can download files up to 5 gigs a day using Megasync.
Is that what's going on? I've found that a download over 1 gig crashes chrome in incognito mode, but I've never had a problem using normal chrome.

Mar 14, 2020
Idk
Of couse. Just press enter to accept default name. Or you are mean not to change your name after gender bender? No.
Idk but yeah when I first started out...it automatically started the game with default name and I never got the option to write my own name...well.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
New Devlog up, people:
GCStudio said:

Hi!
As our Patrons reminded us, we have not done any posts for some time. So we fix it now.
Don't worry. Work is underway, although not as fast as we planned. However, the code for the new version is more than half ready. All the art is ready for a long time. The situation is worse with animation. We expected that it will be done by our artists, who are not currently loaded with work. But it didn’t work out. So just two animations are ready for now. However, we want to speed up this process. As well as the speed up our programmer. He says he is ready to finish this version soon, but it does not specify the terms anyway.
Also, we have one more good news. Recently, the engine that we use has the option to build a game for the web so that you can play it from the browser. This option is still experimental, and its operation is not guaranteed. However, there were people who build the latest public version of our game for the web and published it on their website. We take these things calmly until they keep all credits and links. We will not give you a link to their website, but if you want to play our game online, you can easily find the online version by yourself.
It'll be ready fairly soon. :)

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes