3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I've encountered a bug when I'm on a date with Hermoine, and when it got to the intelligence check, I instantly failed even though my intelligence stat is clearly more than 10.
Yeah, it is an old (minor) bug. When we have intelligence=11, we get the message "failed", but it counts as "succeeded". Which helps in a succeeded date with Hermione.

Any cheats for this game?
Yes ;)

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I have mentioned this already quite often, but with every new playthrough (15-20 now) I am max enthusiastic again.

Grafics, music, text, story: everything just TOP. (should get lots of “Oscars” ).

I know hundreds of (partially) good games, but never saw such vivid, lively, emotionally, gleaming eyes like the ones in WaW !

You are one of my absolute “all time favourites” GCS.

As playing male Griffindor (hard difficulty), I got almost all quests.
Finished Snape and Myrtle more than half.
Skipped pushy Lavender.
Like this time deadline was ok, money was plenty. Relation and study points perfect.

Thanks a lot :)

Reactions: GCStudio

FranFranM

Aug 8, 2019
I have mentioned this already quite often, but with every new playthrough (15-20 now) I am max enthusiastic again.

Grafics, music, text, story: everything just TOP. (should get lots of “Oscars” ).

I know hundreds of (partially) good games, but never saw such vivid, lively, emotionally, gleaming eyes like the ones in WaW !

You are one of my absolute “all time favourites” GCS.

As playing male Griffindor (hard difficulty), I got almost all quests.
Finished Snape and Myrtle more than half.
Skipped pushy Lavender.
Like this time deadline was ok, money was plenty. Relation and study points perfect.

Thanks a lot :)
I'm sorry to hijack your comment but since you're experienced in this game I want to ask you a question, how necessary is the walkthrough? Am I going to miss a lot if I don't use it? I really dislike playing with guides

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Let's say you may play with or without WT. But - in my experience - you get much more Quests solved with WT. Ingame questlog helps, but WT helps more of course. Its up to you.

Reactions: FranFranM

StPl2

Sep 1, 2020
So, looks like the devs decided to tie ingame events to the real time and are planning another release at the end of December

Reactions: Dsandr

inc0gnit0

Jun 25, 2020
OK, so I tried triggering the Blackmail quest and I'm honestly out of options:
- I´ve tried posing
- I've tried having Colin hate me
- I've tried posing and then having Colin hate me afterwards
- I've always been a female MC
- I've tried having a whole lot of courage
- I've tried having no courage

Like, is he supposed to promise to not share pictures or not in quest VI (Pictures II)? And at what day does the quest usually trigger? Do I have to talk to Colin, or will he talk to me?

I'd appreciate the help,
Thank you.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I just tried.
Only talked to Colin a couple of times. He shows up as Liking me.
Went to the Great Hall while Colin and Tonks were there. Triggered an event between them somehow and she told him to get a girlfriend.
Next day (saturday morning) I went to the shower and Astoria was there and Colin took pictures of us and ran off.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Latest news:
Great Chicken Studio said:

Greetings!
To our deepest regrets, we will not be able to release the alpha in September as we promised. Two of our main team members have been very sick this month, for two and three weeks. So we lost a lot of time. For now, the estimated release date for the alpha is mid-October.
But we have good news too. Our writer continues to work on the next version, and even on the finals. The artists also started working on the next version. We will continue to post new art for our $5+ Patrons soon.

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
Is there more Ronnie quest?
I only found one, that he send letter for meeting once, and no more letter after both choice

Last edited:

yawn2418

Oct 6, 2020
Either way those of us who like to cheat will cheat, so for those who want ridiculous money figures on their huds or have the most abusive ammount of stats here are the commands you should remember:

2nd Edit: Some people pointed out that I'm missing charisma on this, first of all, been ages since i last played this, second the time when I released this , it was only a demo with zero content, until now I have yet to play the game with the current content, but I don't plan to do it anytime soon, but for the sake of those who want it here too, I have updated it with now having also the charisma stat.

player.a_char = Charisma
player.a_int = Intelligence
player.a_coord = Coordination
player.a_agil = Agility
player.a_curage = Courage
player.a_atl = Athletics
player.a_luck = Luck
player.gal = Gold

Edit: I actually messed around to find other stats too, and the commands below are not so important now, but you want to mess around to make your cheatings more easy in the future versions

player.b_looks = Beauty
player.b_arouse = Arousal
player.b_control = Restraint

Know Spell List:

player.s_charms = Charms
player.s_dada = DADA (I'm not a hp hardcore fan so can someone point me out what is the use for this one exactly?)
player.s_fly = Broom 101?
player.s_comm = Sociability
player.s_potions = Alcoholics Beware
player.s_trans = Transfiguration
player.s_spot = Quick Eye (probably for those who want to do flying sports)
player.s_sexp = Sexperience (Your FAP ability has finally been quantified)
player.s_hide = Stealth

Points relevant only for the hat (kind useless now since there is only harry's team or draco's team in the game but nevertheless its here for those raven or huffpuff fanatics)

gscore = gryffindor
sscore = Slytherin
rscore = Ravenclaw
hscore = hufflepuff

Hey wondering how you found these variables, looking for relationship variables now

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes