3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
As I found out. On my first playthrough I found out that the character I wanted wasn't available for my character's gender.
I haven't played in a while, but the last time I did I had two games going. A male Ravenclaw and a female Gryffindor, that way I could access almost all of the content. I can't remember if there's Slytherin exclusive quests or not.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I hope to see more Harry Potter characters in the future such as Pansy Parkinson, Padma and Parvati Patil, and Neville Longbottom, and every character should have a homosexual romance and friendship paths.

Reactions: tavlober

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I dont agree with this. It's too much extra work for too little pay off when you can simply change your gender. I wold prefer that devs would focus on advancing story and adding more content to existing characters.
What's wrong with gay and lesbian romances, and making friends?

Reactions: tavlober

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
What's wrong with gay and lesbian romances, and making friends?
What's wrong with changing your gender? Are you a transphobe?

But let's be serious for a second.
First of all, your question is stupid, you are assuming something I didn't say (are you projecting or what?)
Second you could always make friends regardless of gender (being friends doesn't mean being romantically involved)

Third, it's time and money. Writing gay stuff for every character requires time that can be spent better elsewhere and it also would require commissioning new art which also costs money and takes time. It might be done in the future, but for now I think it's best if they finish content for whatever they started. I don't know about you but I prefer one complete route than 2 half finished ones. In case you are afraid of missing content, you can already change your gender in game, so you are not locked out of romancing whoever you want.

Plus what's wrong with some characters being straight? If for some characters it doesn't make sense for them being gay (from narrative perspective) then what's wrong with that?

Villus

Apr 28, 2018
When i broke up with Lavender game ends after transfiguration class. Is it bug? I have uncompleted quest but game says end of current version.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
This game's nice and fun but I seem to have a problem on the Android device that seems to be prevalent with most Android port....
The text is always so small and hard to read....
Especially with the font....sad life.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I've encountered a bug when I'm on a date with Hermoine, and when it got to the intelligence check, I instantly failed even though my intelligence stat is clearly more than 10.

Jessendo

May 13, 2020
Either way those of us who like to cheat will cheat, so for those who want ridiculous money figures on their huds or have the most abusive ammount of stats here are the commands you should remember:

2nd Edit: Some people pointed out that I'm missing charisma on this, first of all, been ages since i last played this, second the time when I released this , it was only a demo with zero content, until now I have yet to play the game with the current content, but I don't plan to do it anytime soon, but for the sake of those who want it here too, I have updated it with now having also the charisma stat.

player.a_char = Charisma
player.a_int = Intelligence
player.a_coord = Coordination
player.a_agil = Agility
player.a_curage = Courage
player.a_atl = Athletics
player.a_luck = Luck
player.gal = Gold

Edit: I actually messed around to find other stats too, and the commands below are not so important now, but you want to mess around to make your cheatings more easy in the future versions

player.b_looks = Beauty
player.b_arouse = Arousal
player.b_control = Restraint

Know Spell List:

player.s_charms = Charms
player.s_dada = DADA (I'm not a hp hardcore fan so can someone point me out what is the use for this one exactly?)
player.s_fly = Broom 101?
player.s_comm = Sociability
player.s_potions = Alcoholics Beware
player.s_trans = Transfiguration
player.s_spot = Quick Eye (probably for those who want to do flying sports)
player.s_sexp = Sexperience (Your FAP ability has finally been quantified)
player.s_hide = Stealth

Points relevant only for the hat (kind useless now since there is only harry's team or draco's team in the game but nevertheless its here for those raven or huffpuff fanatics)

gscore = gryffindor
sscore = Slytherin
rscore = Ravenclaw
hscore = hufflepuff
I tried using the commands, all it shows is how much money I currently have, please help.

Reactions: GuyFawkes
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes