3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Wanted to emphasise, that this game - beside all the other excellent advantages - has the best music ever imo. Makes it such a great atmosphere ;) Just love it :)

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
A new public version is ready.

Despite the fact that this version includes only half of the initially planned content, it is already quite large. As I wrote earlier, the new version was too big, so we divided all the content into two parts. This is the first of them.

What's new here?

- 12.5k words of new content.
- A new big quest in which you can romance Snape. This quest is completely finished and available for the female and gay characters. This quest contains three new scenes. We also significantly improved the background for Snape's personal office.
- A new quest that includes gossip girls. It is vailable for male and female characters, but the male character has more features here.
- We have completed a Colin's 'good' quest line. We didn't do a new quest, however, we significantly expanded his previous quest. Three new scenes are here, with two different animations.
- We added two new events to Hermione's quest. One of them contains a completely new scene, and is only available for the male character. In the second you will meet a new character, but the scene will use the old animation.
- Now you can bring the other two witches to the Witch's Sundew.
- We also completely redone Rolf’s main sprite and the robes shop in Diagon Alley.
- We added six new small events at the early game. We hope they help you better understand NPC's personality.
- We have seriously redesigned navigation at Hogwarts. Transitions between locations will now be faster, and without visual effects. We also removed the "Closed" alerts.
- Now you can turn off hygienic and non-hygienic if you want this.

You can download it at our Patreon page.

Or wait until moderators update first post here :)

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
The Mac version (87a fm patron) still has old navigation and aside fm a few discussions between the characters I cannot see much progression. this is using both old saves and a new start. Perhaps I need to completely start again?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
The Mac version (87a fm patron) still has old navigation and aside fm a few discussions between the characters I cannot see much progression. this is using both old saves and a new start. Perhaps I need to completely start again?
Not really. You can use old save, it must be compatible. Just remember about time limit. It is normal if you don't get all new content at once.

GoodForYou

Mar 26, 2017
Quest "65. Hermione's experiment II." seems to be bugged it doesn't progress, I go to Hogsmead we meet up have the whole 69 scene, but it doesn't complete and next week I can do it again without any progress. I'm playing with female protagonist and I did used console to cheat stats, if that matters.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Quest "65. Hermione's experiment II." seems to be bugged it doesn't progress, I go to Hogsmead we meet up have the whole 69 scene, but it doesn't complete and next week I can do it again without any progress. I'm playing with female protagonist and I did used console to cheat stats, if that matters.
We don't change quest 65 at all this version. Anyway, can I look at your save?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
none of the apk versions are working, ive tryed downloading all 3 but none would install
What version of android is installed on your device? Make sure that you have at least twice as much free space for installing the application.

GoodForYou

Mar 26, 2017
We don't change quest 65 at all this version. Anyway, can I look at your save?
Here is some saves, one is just before doing the quest the other is right after.

Also I did do a playthrough with a male protagonist and everything went fine, so it might just be that my saves screwed up.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes