3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I only regret that the content of this version was practically all focused on the male protagonist. I'll have very little to play in this version =/
No, the main content of this version is focused on the female protagonist. This applies to both Snape and Colin. We almost never consider the option of a gay with Snape, because judging by the polls no more than 5 percent of players play such characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: doidera

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
No, the main content of this version is focused on the female protagonist. This applies to both Snape and Colin. We almost never consider the option of a gay with Snape, because judging by the polls no more than 5 percent ща players play such characters.
Both beasts are interesting each in their own way... and, bro, do not forget to switch клаву :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: GCStudio

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
No, the main content of this version is focused on the female protagonist. This applies to both Snape and Colin. We almost never consider the option of a gay with Snape, because judging by the polls no more than 5 percent of players play such characters.
Sorry... Let's be more specific then: there is not much for me to do in this new version with the female character on a pure lesbian route. I'm not interested in Colin or Snape, but it's something from my gameplay.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
"...as we decide that they are ready." leaves uneasy feelings...
Relax man. Because those of us that are paying have it now, it shouldn't take long for the update to go public.
New file size: 1GB
This game is growing exponentially with each update.

Dsandr Switch what? I'm sorry, I don't quite understand Russian. Yes, it was a joke for the Studio but still...

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Relax man. Because those of us that are paying have it now, it shouldn't take long for the update to go public.
New file size: 1GB
This game is growing exponentially with each update.

Dsandr Switch what? I'm sorry, I don't quite understand Russian. Yes, it was a joke for the Studio but still...
Language keyboard layout... "Клава" (comp. slang) from "клавиатура" = keyboard. Klava is also a Russian female name. So, I mean "ща" instead "of" - "because judging by the polls no more than 5 percent ща players play such characters."

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Language keyboard layout... "Клава" (comp. slang) from "клавиатура" = keyboard. Klava is also a Russian female name. So, I mean "ща" instead "of" - "because judging by the polls no more than 5 percent ща players play such characters."
Thanks, I feel little more educated now ^^

• Haha
Reactions: Dsandr

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016

We have some good news. While we are waiting for feedback from alpha testers, we decided to slightly diversify the content of the game. Especially the early game when you see very few different events.

We added six new small events with primary and secondary characters. Each such event is a small dialogue that a player’s character accidentally heard. These dialogs allow you to look at the characters from the other side, as well as diversify the early gameplay. In any case, they do not affect the main quests. But we hope that it will make character motivation more understandable to you. The total size of these events is about 1,500 words.

Now for the beta release dates. As I wrote, we are still waiting for feedback from alpha testers. But for now, we are planning to release it this weekend.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
So, if alpha testers come up with something else, then... Kind people, tell me how to contact alpha testers to find out about their plans for the game, release dates and so...

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
So, if alpha testers come up with something else, then... Kind people, tell me how to contact alpha testers to find out about their plans for the game and release dates...
On the Patreon site there is a message, that the next release is to be expected this weekend...

Silver Flame

Jun 25, 2018
Question! How do I actually use the cheats? I open the command menu and put in player.gal = 60

Then I put player.gal and it says the number 60 but the in game gold doesn't change :/ the rest of the cheats work fine

BLucy

Mar 30, 2020
Question! How do I actually use the cheats? I open the command menu and put in player.gal = 60

Then I put player.gal and it says the number 60 but the in game gold doesn't change :/ the rest of the cheats work fine
I found the same issue, it'd be really helpfull to know what's going on.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018

you could try

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
WaW 0.86 Beta has been released!
We just released a beta. We are still not sure if this is a bug-free version. Some animations are still not ready. But we hope this version is more playable than alpha.

What's new in this beta compared to alpha?
- Six new small events, +1500 words total.
- Added new animation with Colin.
- We have seriously redesigned navigation at Hogwarts. Transitions between locations will now be faster, and without visual effects. We also removed the "Closed" alerts.
- Now you can turn off hygienic and non-hygienic if you want this.
- Now there is a chance that a relationship with a professors can grow during their lessons.
- Many bugs fixed. I hope these are all the bugs that we were informed about.

TODO before the public version:
1) English localization is still not fully proofreaded.
2) We need to complete the animations for two more scenes.
3) Undoubtedly, there are various bugs in this version. We are hoping for feedbacks from you to fix this.

This version is already available for $3+ Patrons. As for public version , we plan to release it next weekend if everything goes well.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes