3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
The best way is to hurry up. You can also try to ruin or prevent their relationship altogether with the mechanics of fake letters, but that's more difficult.

• Wow
Reactions: sonhot

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
No, thats not all. There are several other quests like this. But there it is more likely not direct control with coercion, but deception or confusion
What quest have mind control in it? Blackmail with photo is different thing. And deception and confusion are different than mind control... You either make them do sth or trick them

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
He needs to be totally comfortable being a girl around you, this starts from the very first meeting when you need to either change him back(With the expansive book) or get Hermione. Sleep with him every chance you get and when given the option to stay as a girl he will.
Also he has to be turned into girl in the last encounter with voldemort which doesnt always happen

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Why am I not getting a chance to start the date with hermione quest (25)?

If anyone else is wondering about this (it's also posted elsewhere in the thread) Hermione will *eventually* let you ask her for a date as long as the conditions described in the walkthrough are met. I seems to have either a RNG factor or only happen after a given date (which isn't specified in the walkthrough). As with everything Hermione, it takes time to get there, but eventually does get there.

Last edited:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
So. What's the NTR? Netori? You can steal someone from another person's relationship? Is that all?
Reading the thread tells you it's more than that, but I can't really answer because I haven't got any true NTR content. I had Ginny fuck feminised Harry with a strap-on but she was under Voldemort's control, and the MC doesn't witness it.

I'm also replying to bump your question, and add to it. I did read through the thread, but still can't figure out if NTR is mostly "punitive" in this game, meaning it only happens if you "fail" in some way (like not reaching lover status with a LI). Kinda takes the edge of it, since it's pretty easy to max relationship with multiple characters if you're determined to (at any point in the game, you can always have two conversations with different NPCs and use the back button to ensure you get +3 points if possible. If you avoid talking with NPCs when they're the only ones in the room, you only advance half a period. You can have 2 individual convos and then go to the room where you have the greatest number of NPCs and, depending on your looks, hygiene, etc, you can get +2 with most/all of them. If it's the same room you had your individual convos in, unless it's a classroom in the afternoon (which triggers a lecture if you exhaust the time between periods) talking to all will also score with the NPCs you already talked to, even if they're no longer visible or selectable, they're still "there". So you can earn up to a total of +5 with an NPC this way... Powergaming definitely lets you be lovers with most LIs before Christmas party.

So, my question is: if you're not going for a harem and do NOT want to be the only cock that fucks in the game, is it true that if you have all of your LIs as lovers by christmas party, no NTR will ever happen there, regardless of who you invite? Does NTR work in the same way for the rest of the game, too? And, finally, if you indeed don't see any NTR, do you get alternative content for those LIs that you didn't invite (like threesomes and "moresomes")?

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
One of the girls will potentially fuck one of the NPCs and you can spy on them. That's about it.
May I please ask you to check my previous post on this subject, if you're well acquainted with the full story? Also, which girl do you mean and what are the conditions to avoid (or not) the scene? Thanks!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
May I please ask you to check my previous post on this subject, if you're well acquainted with the full story? Also, which girl do you mean and what are the conditions to avoid (or not) the scene? Thanks!
It's been a while since i've played the game but your longer post is basically right, iirc -- the game's NTR content is avoidable, meaning if the player puts in the work then they can actually avoid it.

The girl i was referring to was Ginny, who will fuck male Harry if their relationship is high enough. The player can witness them doing it in the courtyard during the regular game, and/or during the ball at the end.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes