GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
As we wrote earlier, making a gallery for our game is not easy. The sex scenes in the game are quite dynamic in parameters, not static. There are a lot of variations and variables in the game. Who opened this episode of the gallery? Which house? What gender? Attitudes towards different characters and even your skills can all affect that scene. Also, the code doesn't provide an exit from this scene.
Basically, there are two options, either remake the whole game, or make a mod for the gallery where these scenes will be sliced and edited manually.
If you have the desire - you can make this mod. :)

Spondie

Apr 4, 2023
This is stupid statements. By providing gallery, it doesn't change its status as visual novel to be merely "sex scene gallery viewer" in any way. It's purely for the sake of QoL after you done playing a route or in the middle of it and want to replay the hot scenes you've seen without working your ass off making countless saves before sex scenes.
Except that the engine/code used for the game is for games and not necessarily a gallery.
You can't go to McDonalds and order a pizza

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Am i going crazy or when you skip prologue it locks you out of gay scenes?
I'm assuming you're playing in Russian. Yeah, you can't make those choices on the train and when skipping the prologue. It's because of Russian laws.

Lololopsy18

Jul 19, 2022
how can I turn on gay relationships? i wanna play in russian language but i cant have gay relationships?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes