baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I tried that many times. until I could pass.
I gave her some booze before the dart after that I just played it and checked the "time" also her "horny-level" need to be upgraded as well.

Awman69420

Sep 14, 2017
Game_en.exe triggers a trojan warning. Haven't seen an answer here. Is it a false positive? Seems sus af

UPD: nvm, found it on the first page 1716065375014.png

whoalasama

Jul 26, 2018
Goddamn, this AI-translated EN .exe file I downloaded straight from DLsite isn't a false positive. It's flagged as the highest threat detection of any .exe I've come across. The dev clearly wants to cuck over EN players who pirated their game.

Ladoma

Feb 11, 2022
man... the patch sucks. i play it on joiplay and still showing in japanese. is anybody have solution on this?

SunsetDown

Apr 29, 2020

Researching a few of them on Google seems like they're false positives but probably need a IT Professional to go through one by one for this game.

I downloaded the EN patch directly from the website and it still get flagged as Malware but might have to do with the AI translation being injected into the .exe and hooking into the game client.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. AV enjoy the alert files. especially "not signed" applications.
all my tools gets flagged. and if I "dare" to use any injection/packer it will give warning from almost all AVs
AV companys can only survive if theres virus/trojans out there.
but they are also part of larger companies that dislike anything that is not created by them.

items gets added in the shop during the game. so the condoms gets added when its "right.
that means u need to go to the shop multiple times.

Smokyboy

Nov 12, 2021
wheres is the recollection mod in this game? and is the episode 10 the final scene in the game(the bathroom scene)

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes