MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Alright, tried changing up some stuff on Map105, to at least reduce the cost of the items.
Most importantly the bunny suit.

Didn't do shit. :KEK:
I'm no programmer, though, so didn't expect anything.
The die-stay-on-screen bug is very persistent.
Your only options are high & low and whatever else they got, or you can save editor yourself the coins.
Variable 45 for the coins, 12-18(?) for H-stats.
But that's for weirdos like me, who don't want the full save for it and just wanna enjoy the adventure, ha.
Talking about the full save, pr0state attached one to their fixed game DL link, so there's that.
If you get a missing file error in the hotel (or anywhere, really), when they put you to work :sneaky: just rename the file.
Personally got hitoduma54, so just renamed the hitoduma24 file to that and it worked like a charm, don't even need to close the game.

get some rest pr0state lmao
oh i wasnt aware of the hotel issue! noted.
But yeah that's how you fix the non-script related errors that only demand a missing img

JKingJP

Feb 16, 2019
I don't understand, even pr0state version is just a bugged-up mess. I can't even get past the INTRO! Doesn't matter if i follow all his instructions and add all his downloads OR just play his 1.08 version as is. It's broken. I don't understand!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021
People, there's no two ways around it. You're not going to get a quick fix, on this damn game. It's best to postpone any plans on playing this game, until Daedorth's manual translation is done. With all the reports of these other fixes breaking the game, there's really no reason to even continue. Sometimes, the best things in life are worth the wait.

I do agree though, that RPGMaker needs to make great strives in making sure that games are easier to create, without a crapton of bugs. I know you all waited a good amount of time, to play this game, but seeing how this game originally got delayed from it's original release date, because the developer wanted to focus on squashing bugs, should've told everybody that this ain't gonna be an easy game to work on. Just wait fellas. The manual translation is half-way done.

Reactions: JKingJP and RenH

CrossOmega

Jul 29, 2019
People, there's no two ways around it. You're not going to get a quick fix, on this damn game. It's best to postpone any plans on playing this game, until Daedorth's manual translation is done. With all the reports of these other fixes breaking the game, there's really no reason to even continue. Sometimes, the best things in life are worth the wait.

I do agree though, that RPGMaker needs to make great strives in making sure that games are easier to create, without a crapton of bugs. I know you all waited a good amount of time, to play this game, but seeing how this game originally got delayed from it's original release date, because the developer wanted to focus on squashing bugs, should've told everybody that this ain't gonna be an easy game to work on. Just wait fellas. The manual translation is half-way done.
I would argue that the mtl was the one that broke the game, not the actual game bugging out.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I would argue that the mtl was the one that broke the game, not the actual game bugging out.
Definitely. Having played the game in raw Japanese, the only bug I've encountered prior to version 1.08 was not receiving the achievement for bearing the wrestler companion's child.

Reactions: Arinath

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Here are the V1.02 and V1.08 Mega Links.
V1.02:

V1.08:

Note:
V1.08
is the MTL version (No guro/abortion CG)
  1. V1.08 contains files that I had to manually rename and picked other files on this thread to reduce missing errors.
  2. In V1.08: Save File 1; will bring you to the full Recollection Room
  3. Save File 2 has all of the characters at LV99.
  4. Save File 16 is the one I saved last time.
  5. The rest are just progress in the story. Up to you if you want to start a new game.
V1.02 is the still in progress translated version done by Daedroth (Guro/Abortion CG isn't removed)

1. I only stopped right after beating the bandits since I decided to wait for the full completed translations.
Even though I doubt I can help fix errors, do still check for any potential bugs.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Here are the V1.02 and V1.08 Mega Links.
V1.02: Mega

V1.08: Mega

Note:
V1.08
is the MTL version (No guro/abortion CG)
  1. V1.08 contains files that I had to manually rename and picked other files on this thread to reduce missing errors.
  2. In V1.08: Save File 1; will bring you to the full Recollection Room
  3. Save File 2 has all of the characters at LV99.
  4. Save File 16 is the one I saved last time.
  5. The rest are just progress in the story. Up to you if you want to start a new game.
V1.02 is the still in progress translated version done by Daedroth (Guro/Abortion CG isn't removed)

1. I only stopped right after beating the bandits since I decided to wait for the full completed translations.
Even though I doubt I can help fix errors, do still check for any potential bugs.
Thank You So much Soldier I really Appreciate your Effort

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
oh i wasnt aware of the hotel issue! noted.
But yeah that's how you fix the non-script related errors that only demand a missing img
Actually quite a few missing things.
Mainly H_rotor_high, H_rotor_middle and H_rotor_low, as well as H_zucha.
So, hotel, milking event, some other sex scenes here and there.
Anything to do with a rotor, too, heh.

Just noticed, missing img?
I was talking about audio files.
Plenty audio files missing, it seems.
Amazingly, no missing images, or nothing.
Smooth ride.

No idea what people are complaining about.

To be fair, your 2059 posts were confusing even for me, but that was only because I didn't realize you posted a link to your own version.
I tried applying your fixes to the game link from the OP, lmao.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

AsianD

Mar 17, 2022
I transfered my savefile from the original 1.8 into Daedorth's "fixed" version. Is this because of the transfer or because of the incomplete translation?

Also the "lenght" error was gone, but with after some time it returned, in both Daedorth's and Pr0state's Version.

You guys know when Daedorth's will be done? Can't really bother to read 82 pages for that, sry.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes