jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
If it's RNG, then RNGesus wasn't smiling upon me that day since I spent close to an hour just repeating the sex scene over and over and over again, lol. And yes, within the same encounter too. Made sure difficulty was set on easy to avoid dying trying to get an elf shota baby.
I would double check to make sure you didn't have the IUD accessory equipped, but yea that's pretty bad luck. It took 3-4 tries for me.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I would double check to make sure you didn't have the IUD accessory equipped, but yea that's pretty bad luck. It took 3-4 tries for me.
Nah, it was bad luck since I vividly remember going out of my way to get the MC fucked by bandits only for impreg to trigger straight away lol.

phnam

Sep 2, 2017
I got the same problem
Were you playing on android?
when i enter frontier village mebuki i got this problem someone help me View attachment 1505777
That is android build, right?

perhaps, you could try duplicate file www/img/parallaxes/0フォグ3.rpgmvp twice, then rename one file to fog3.rpgmvp and the other to fog3.png.

I am not sure this way. While i try to fix missing fog3.png, i get this bug.

Reactions: SayaKah and Slovak

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
By the way, how would you know if it triggered? Does it have an indicator?
Edit: Finally got it. There's an impregnation indicator in the last part of the sex scene but holy shit is RNG brutal in this game. Took me more than 10 tries to finally get knocked up by the shota.

Last edited:

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
just like every captain sikorsky game ive played, when you get to a certain point it crashes. with this game its soon as you try to enter mebuki, the very first villiage. try to enter crash...reload, try to enter crash. every game ive played by these folks is like that....heres some advice guys....get your game working THEN put it out. its not rocket science guys. playing 5% of a glitchy crashing game isnt fun...it dont make me want to play the finished version, all it does is makes me delete it and avoid your games after that. just saying.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
just like every captain sikorsky game ive played, when you get to a certain point it crashes. with this game its soon as you try to enter mebuki, the very first villiage. try to enter crash...reload, try to enter crash. every game ive played by these folks is like that....heres some advice guys....get your game working THEN put it out. its not rocket science guys. playing 5% of a glitchy crashing game isnt fun...it dont make me want to play the finished version, all it does is makes me delete it and avoid your games after that. just saying.
I've actually played the raw JP demo and I can safely say that this time, it is the MTL's fault here but fortunately it's also very easy to fix.
perhaps, you could try duplicate file www/img/parallaxes/0フォグ3.rpgmvp twice, then rename one file to fog3.rpgmvp and the other to fog3.png.
It's not a major issue since it's a case of the game trying to call up translated files but there're still JP files to contend with that still have their JP names.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
This should be pinned or the files updated / fixed.

The game is unplayable without doing this change.

Thank you sir.
Well... Yes and No to "This should be pinned or the files updated / fixed."...

The forum is well design for people to search for multiple things including minor bug and issues. All we have to do is read through the forum, since there is not many pages to find the solutions to the problem. phnam did a good job providing the text instruction to fix the issues ourselves. I even took a screenshot and minor edited the solution if certain individuals decide reading the solution to the problem is too complicated. It is not complicated to do the fix ourselves.

Beside this VN is only a demo at this moment the official version should be release early next year.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
question how can i get the three book icons to display the stuff they tie in with to show like i can't see any of the request or whatever is in the green book in the eng version but the japanese i can?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes