Apr 28, 2020
first thing is that the menu and some other things really need both translated and a overhall.

second is how to gain the childbirth skill form the third section from the menu.

third is how to tell she's able to get preg in the first place.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
first thing is that the menu and some other things really need both translated and a overhall.

second is how to gain the childbirth skill form the third section from the menu.

third is how to tell she's able to get preg in the first place.
I would have to say that (1st) this is a demo, there is no need to do a full clean translation, MTL did a reasonable job. (2nd) I cannot recall off my head about it, I went through the game until the demo ended a few days ago. (3rd) Same with 2nd one. However MC did get pregnant after falling down the bridge when I did this VN. I am sure all you need to do is give up or submit to get the intercourse action and there is chance to get the MC pregnant.

Overall, I would be looking forward for the official release and after some translation.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Blackrockomega
Apr 28, 2020
I would have to say that (1st) this is a demo, there is no need to do a full clean translation, MTL did a reasonable job. (2nd) I cannot recall off my head about it, I went through the game until the demo ended a few days ago. (3rd) Same with 2nd one. However MC did get pregnant after falling down the bridge when I did this VN. I am sure all you need to do is give up or submit to get the intercourse action and there is chance to get the MC pregnant.

Overall, I would be looking forward for the official release and after some translation.

meant more of the "use sp to get skills and found a skill relating to childbirth but how to get it is unknown" kind of thing.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
where do I get more from this dev, I loved the demo of this lmao, any other MTL or partial translations? The game is just the right amount of creepy , comedy and fapworthy, and most of all, satisfies the rpg genre!

Oct 5, 2019
where do I get more from this dev, I loved the demo of this lmao, any other MTL or partial translations? The game is just the right amount of creepy , comedy and fapworthy, and most of all, satisfies the rpg genre!
Failure Witch Iris and the Philosopher's Stone [v1.3] [Captain Sikorsky]

Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

:)

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Well... Yes and No to "This should be pinned or the files updated / fixed."...

The forum is well design for people to search for multiple things including minor bug and issues. All we have to do is read through the forum, since there is not many pages to find the solutions to the problem. phnam did a good job providing the text instruction to fix the issues ourselves. I even took a screenshot and minor edited the solution if certain individuals decide reading the solution to the problem is too complicated. It is not complicated to do the fix ourselves.

Beside this VN is only a demo at this moment the official version should be release early next year.

took me about 5 minutes to find this fix and it's going to take some amount time and effort to find the files and rename them.

Uploader could at LEAST link the fix in the OP. I get that it's a privilege to be able to download a game for free, but it would take minimal effort from the uploader to save multiple people the time it takes for them to realize their game is broken, go back to the forum, dig for the fix... It's a pain in the ass, man.

Also, shouldn't this forum have *some* standards? I think it's a reasonable expectation for a literally broken game that requires a fix to have a warning about it in the OP at the very, very least. Just saying "hurr durr, you can search for the fix though" is not really an excuse here.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
took me about 5 minutes to find this fix and it's going to take some amount time and effort to find the files and rename them.

Uploader could at LEAST link the fix in the OP. I get that it's a privilege to be able to download a game for free, but it would take minimal effort from the uploader to save multiple people the time it takes for them to realize their game is broken, go back to the forum, dig for the fix... It's a pain in the ass, man.

Also, shouldn't this forum have *some* standards? I think it's a reasonable expectation for a literally broken game that requires a fix to have a warning about it in the OP at the very, very least. Just saying "hurr durr, you can search for the fix though" is not really an excuse here.
Well, keep in mind, sometime the user breaks the game, it would have nothing to do with the uploader. Also we have to keep in mind others may have help translate the existing language to English by using MTL tools. In addition, if the compressor jumps in to compress the game to be smaller by reducing the ratio of the text/image/video/audio, that could also have minor hick-ups.

Overall, this forum have not reach couple hundred pages of posting to have it worth adding the fix links. I am not even sure if you have check other VN, where number of users would post "When the next updates", I usually tell them start reading several pages back before asking that kind of question.

When I came across the same issue you had, I read through the forum before posting anything. I saw one of the poster posted the solution in text. Of course we have some people who too lazy to read and need image. (Not to be rude, however it seems like it for this coming sentence) I would also assume they need a YouTube video to understand how to make a copy of the file and how to rename the file correctly. Now, if we had to do a YouTube how to do that, really, what the point people need electronic devices if they cannot do a simple task.

Overall, it a simple fix and it can be done manually. There is no reason for others to spend extra time to make a patch by doing that kind-of fix and bundle it as a mini-fix compress file and upload it and etc. Otherwise I rather suggest a yellow popular book called "Copying and renaming files for Dummy"

So, At this point, I truely do not believe there should be a link to the fix. This forum is so small, they can read the posting from the beginning to the point to where the fix it. i am sure it like somewhere in the first few pages. Second this is a demo version. Third, if they want a functional game, then they get the VN from the original source location. It may not be translated, however it would be operational, unless the developer had a hick-up. (which does happen time to time, however the original download source location from the developer store usually have the fix at reasonable time). The translator is reason job doing the MTL for this demo.

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Is this game finished or is it still a demo at the end? because I try to upload the skills that have a "heart" and I can't and I have no idea how, also if someone has a save where they already did it please pass it on to me

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Is this game finished or is it still a demo at the end? because I try to upload the skills that have a "heart" and I can't and I have no idea how, also if someone has a save where they already did it please pass it on to me
This is a demo version, the official release of this game will be sometime early 2022. Go to the game link location in page 1. It will take you to the developer's section.

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "WheresLucifer, publicación: 7035080, miembro: 858189"]
Esta es una versión de demostración, el lanzamiento oficial de este juego será a principios de 2022. Ve a la ubicación del enlace del juego en la página 1. Te llevará a la sección de desarrolladores.

Que tengas un gran día y mantente a salvo ... (y)
[/CITA]
Y ... ¿sabes cómo aumentar la capacidad del corazón o algunos guardados donde ya lo tienes?

y gracias de todos modos

Reactions: Aver

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I have completed and delete the demo version of this game. I am unable to help answer your question how to get the "heart". I am waiting for the official full version to be release to check it out.it may be only few months for that, however it depends how long it may get the translation.

Kevinlois

Mar 10, 2021
i have an error where the game cant load file that exist "image/parallaxes/fog3.png", maybe anyone can give me some solution

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes