Ren'Py Abandoned Warfu [v0.3.2] [Mirrodin]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
GODELINS!

Yay! Got a lil question about items in the game, what are their use, did i miss something? Clicked them and then saw that i lost some glory tokens, but i didnt find it anywhere so if anyone knows..

Aaaaaaaaa1

Nov 19, 2017
can someone explain how to get to the main game? there is three menues, one for the intro, one for the waifus, and one for the player character.
neither of which seems to lead to the game.

null30

Sep 13, 2017
can someone explain how to get to the main game? there is three menues, one for the intro, one for the waifus, and one for the player character.
I haven't been able to figure it out either.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
you have to skip thorugh intro 2x and then the intro changes into battle.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I've gone through the intro multiple times, no luck.
After the intro, that menu option should change to Tutorial, then once you view the tutorial it should change to Launch Battle. If it doesn't, you may have encountered a bug.

Nov 24, 2017
That scene with Danny was hot. I hope there's more along those lines in this game.

If I'm conquering women on the map, I want to take them whether they like it or not when I beat them. /evil grin/

null30

Sep 13, 2017
After the intro, that menu option should change to Tutorial, then once you view the tutorial it should change to Launch Battle. If it doesn't, you may have encountered a bug.
That was it. I didn't notice it changed to tutorial, and if you click on the other two options when you return to that menu it goes back to intro.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Is the developer on this thread? I have some bugs and AI issues to bring to your attention if so.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Is the developer on this thread? I have some bugs and AI issues to bring to your attention if so.
I advise you to contact the developer on the discord, he's usually active on this thread when he posted the update, which is not the case for version 0.2
But if you don't have discord, you can always post the bug here and I'll send him

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I advise you to contact the developer on the discord, he's usually active on this thread when he posted the update, which is not the case for version 0.2
But if you don't have discord, you can always post the bug here and I'll send him
The issue (not entirely sure if it can be called a bug) is about Rebel nations, and the other AI's reaction to them. It may possibly be unique to a 5 person game.

I was playing against all 4 opponents. Someone ran out of money and created a Rebel nation (5th opponent). Now, including myself, there are 6 player portraits on the top of the screen. The Rebel nation is defeated and his portrait is X'ed out. Later on in the game, another Rebel nation was created. The original Rebel nation remained defeated and no new portrait was given.

More importantly, this new Rebel nation was inactive. It did not get a turn, and the AI players completely ignored it as if those territories no longer existed. Eventually the map was covered in enough inert Rebel nations for me to just hide behind them until the remaining player was too weak, and I just steamrolled the map. Clearly not the intended behavior of the Rebel nations or the AI toward those nations.

Also as a side note: Why did the developer choose to make Cat lady gray and Danny a nearly imperceptibly different shade of gray? It makes it impossible to tell who is who on the map.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
The issue (not entirely sure if it can be called a bug) is about Rebel nations, and the other AI's reaction to them. It may possibly be unique to a 5 person game.

I was playing against all 4 opponents. Someone ran out of money and created a Rebel nation (5th opponent). Now, including myself, there are 6 player portraits on the top of the screen. The Rebel nation is defeated and his portrait is X'ed out. Later on in the game, another Rebel nation was created. The original Rebel nation remained defeated and no new portrait was given.

More importantly, this new Rebel nation was inactive. It did not get a turn, and the AI players completely ignored it as if those territories no longer existed. Eventually the map was covered in enough inert Rebel nations for me to just hide behind them until the remaining player was too weak, and I just steamrolled the map. Clearly not the intended behavior of the Rebel nations or the AI toward those nations.

Also as a side note: Why did the developer choose to make Cat lady gray and Danny a nearly imperceptibly different shade of gray? It makes it impossible to tell who is who on the map.
thanks for the report, the developer is now aware of the problem so the AI issue will probably be fixed in the next update.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'll give it a shot, although the previews don't tell me much other than the art style. Description says "risk-like" so like am I playing a board game with sex as the reward?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes