Ren'Py Abandoned Warfu [v0.3.2] [Mirrodin]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
spacecorpse337, onphs and anyone else who wants to talk about it
I'm begging you, don't continue this conversation here. If you want to talk about it, do it in private. I think there's been enough messages on this topic here
Thanks

Reactions: malkass

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Anyone know if this artist (dev if it's the dev) has there art posted anywhere. Like his images, less a fan of the games.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Anyone know if this artist (dev if it's the dev) has there art posted anywhere. Like his images, less a fan of the games.
You can find some of the artist's art on his twitter (@Le_Ted_Live), but you won't see much related to Warfu

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
from patreon :
If you want to integrate YOUR favorite character and make YOUR FANTASM COME TRUE with a special scene. We can work on it.

The Tiers Balrog is now available on this purpose, call it like you want (200$ tiers, dark lord tiers..). It is limited to one per month for the moment and it will work like comission. Your character your choice and ready for everyone on the next update

---------------
(finally technically for F95 it's not the next update but the next one)

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
This is a very unique game and I'm very much enjoying it! Probably helps that I'm a huge fan of wargames lol

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I love this game, but is it just me or are the colors completely messed up? 3 of the characters have dark grey (almost black) colors, so you can't tell who has which territory in large games and Lela's color is nearly white, so you can't tell how many troops she starts with on her turn as it's white text on top of white background.

Surely this can't be intended?

Reactions: mag5246

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Hardcoremode

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I love this game, but is it just me or are the colors completely messed up? 3 of the characters have dark grey (almost black) colors, so you can't tell who has which territory in large games and Lela's color is nearly white, so you can't tell how many troops she starts with on her turn as it's white text on top of white background.

Surely this can't be intended?
I just changed the color in the last version :)
don't worry

Reactions: grgrgr5
Sep 15, 2017
Ok I guess I am just an idiot but I can't do anything. I hit start and it gives me three buttons. Tutorial Waifus and You. have clicked everything but it wont let me play.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes