Ren'Py Abandoned Warfu [v0.3.2] [Mirrodin]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Okay guys,
Please slow down about tags, I'm not aware of this, we will debate about it with Ted and maybe rework a little the danny scene, yes it's totaly a parodie with characters from differents univers.
30% of the posts are if the danny scene is a rape, I personnaly don't feel it, BUT I understand the argument in that way. So we will talk about with my partner and choose wisely the options we have :
=> Adding the rape tag
=> slightly rework the scene and making it an "hard corruption" scene.

Anyway thanks for your feedback.

PS : Having all the stars is not finishing this version, you finish the version when you have the "teasing" scene.

Thanks anybody !!
Besides remember that Patreon doesnt like rape so its a better bet to go with classic "Fuck until she enjoys it" style.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Man, I wish I was remotely decent at Risk haha. Even witht he tutotorial I' just find myself clicking my way though. I wanna cheat lol. I really dig the art though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarul

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Damn it's been a while since I've had the first option to play in French. Somehow it feels odd playing a game like this in French even though it's my first language. Really like the combat system though!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and ss6

laser14

Jun 21, 2017
Hello laser, can you be a little more specific when you say stuff have stopped making sense. Certainly French is better than English (it is first written in French), but apart from the French puns I tried to be as faithful as possible to the French version
Thanks for the reply.
I did not mean to suggest that the English version was different from the French in terms of content. Only that the collection of small errors in English accumulate into misleading ideas about what is happening.

For instance: right at the very beginning, the MC says "What's the point of disposing of this body, perfect and immortal, if it's useless."
'Disposer de' means to have something at one's disposal or to use, but 'to dispose of' means to get rid of! So right off the bat, you're thinking "Why does the MC want to get rid of a perfect and immortal body? If it's useless, that's a good reason to dispose of it!"

As you click through, these little confusions add up to a bit of a feeling of disorientation. That is what I meant.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
I did not mean to suggest that the English version was different from the French in terms of content. Only that the collection of small errors in English accumulate into misleading ideas about what is happening.

For instance: right at the very beginning, the MC says "What's the point of disposing of this body, perfect and immortal, if it's useless."
'Disposer de' means to have something at one's disposal or to use, but 'to dispose of' means to get rid of! So right off the bat, you're thinking "Why does the MC want to get rid of a perfect and immortal body? If it's useless, that's a good reason to dispose of it!"

As you click through, these little confusions add up to a bit of a feeling of disorientation. That is what I meant.
Thank you for this clarification, I will try to improve my translations :)

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for the reply.

I'm aware that it's still at an early stage and working on both languages at the same time can be challenging and time-consuming. I've only played the French version, but I do see some slangs that could be hard to replicate its meaning in English. Perhaps reformulate the idea instead of word to word in English could be a solution?

I see that some people comment about having French text in the English version, but also vice versa (Only in the main menu though).

French wise, the content has a pretty great foundation!

Reactions: rKnight

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
I'm aware that it's still at an early stage and working on both languages at the same time can be challenging and time-consuming. I've only played the French version, but I do see some slangs that could be hard to replicate its meaning in English. Perhaps reformulate the idea instead of word to word in English could be a solution?

I see that some people comment about having French text in the English version, but also vice versa (Only in the main menu though).

French wise, the content has a pretty great foundation!
that's what I did, the translations are not copy and paste on google translation. I reworded some sentences because it made it better or because it was easier for me to translate.
And concerning the English text in the French version (and vice versa) it's the buttons (suivant/next, launch battle, ...) which are actually not translated yet, because they will either be changed or I don't have the source file

Reactions: Slayerz

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I played, it's nice :)
I see some orthographique error in french, if you want help I could try to correct it.

Who are the waifu ? I already see danny en buma, who is next ? :D

And obviously thank you mirrodin :D

Reactions: DarkMirrodin

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Okay guys,
Please slow down about tags, I'm not aware of this, we will debate about it with Ted and maybe rework a little the danny scene, yes it's totaly a parodie with characters from differents univers.
30% of the posts are if the danny scene is a rape, I personnaly don't feel it, BUT I understand the argument in that way. So we will talk about with my partner and choose wisely the options we have :
=> Adding the rape tag
=> slightly rework the scene and making it an "hard corruption" scene.

Anyway thanks for your feedback.

PS : Having all the stars is not finishing this version, you finish the version when you have the "teasing" scene.

Thanks anybody !!
My 2 cents: The scene is fine and no need to add the tag. Don't compromise with one or two over-sensitive people that just want to complain, they will never be satisfied anyway. They can play a different game then, there are tons out there.
Make the game as you see it or you'll grow tired of it.

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Sorry for the double message. I sent the first one unawares before it was finished.
Please, do remove the superfluous sketch which has no English in it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think I'm dumb but what the hell is this game? I don't know how to win against Bulma at all, she's always 1 step ahead of me and always have large army than me, not just that but everytime I take some land she would take it back without losing any of her troops at all
And did I talk about how many troops she could deploy against me yet? Anyone play and won this please teach me how to defeat her please?

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i think i am stupid :( i can´t get the second kitty heart

i tried all variables to battle D:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I think I'm dumb but what the hell is this game? I don't know how to win against Bulma at all, she's always 1 step ahead of me and always have large army than me, not just that but everytime I take some land she would take it back without losing any of her troops at all
And did I talk about how many troops she could deploy against me yet? Anyone play and won this please teach me how to defeat her please?
Risk has rules about dice usage that are hard to recognize if you haven't played the physical board game. It's been a long time, but I believe it goes something like this: If Bulma attacks with 3 or more troops, she rolls 3 dice. If she attacks with 2, then she rolls 2 dice. If you are defending with 2 or more troops, you roll 2 dice. If you are defending with 1, you roll one dice. Each sides dice are now compared. Each roll she had that is higher than one of your rolls kill one of your troops. So if she rolls 5, 4, and 3 and you roll a 4 and a 3, her 5 will kill your 4 and her 4 will kill your 3. In this case she takes your territory without losing any troops. In the case that your rolls tie or beat hers, her troops will be killed. This means the attacker always has a good chance of losing nothing when attacking poorly defended territories. It's always good to have more troops defending choke points or critical territories and it's always good to attack poorly defended (only 1 troops) territories.

In order to beat Bulma in one vs one (more players complicates things a bit), choose all territories that give you the most troops. Money doesn't matter as much in one vs one. Always be on the attack to secure more territory that provide troops, but make sure to defend the high yield (2 or 3+ troops) territories so that you have more starting soldiers each turn. Once you control soldier production, you will win.

Also, going first is a pretty big advantage in 1vs1. If it's tough to win, consider only playing a match where you win the initial roll.

Reactions: thevoid089

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
important is that if you move a troop to another field on the old field remains only 1 troop so its important which way you conquer.
but in terms of strategy? i don´t really care because i cheated a hella lot of jetons and buffed my troops and my income >:D

how i get jetons simple:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: joaquimbread

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Risk has rules about dice usage that are hard to recognize if you haven't played the physical board game. It's been a long time, but I believe it goes something like this: If Bulma attacks with 3 or more troops, she rolls 3 dice. If she attacks with 2, then she rolls 2 dice. If you are defending with 2 or more troops, you roll 2 dice. If you are defending with 1, you roll one dice. Each sides dice are now compared. Each roll she had that is higher than one of your rolls kill one of your troops. So if she rolls 5, 4, and 3 and you roll a 4 and a 3, her 5 will kill your 4 and her 4 will kill your 3. In this case she takes your territory without losing any troops. In the case that your rolls tie or beat hers, her troops will be killed. This means the attacker always has a good chance of losing nothing when attacking poorly defended territories. It's always good to have more troops defending choke points or critical territories and it's always good to attack poorly defended (only 1 troops) territories.

In order to beat Bulma in one vs one (more players complicates things a bit), choose all territories that give you the most troops. Money doesn't matter as much in one vs one. Always be on the attack to secure more territory that provide troops, but make sure to defend the high yield (2 or 3+ troops) territories so that you have more starting soldiers each turn. Once you control soldier production, you will win.

Also, going first is a pretty big advantage in 1vs1. If it's tough to win, consider only playing a match where you win the initial roll.
Holy shit, it was so complicate and no wonder hard as hell considering I never like board game so I don't know what I'm doing and just lose all the time. Thanks, maybe I'll try again...but honestly I pretty much prefer the way of combat in Pleasuremancer than this type of board game battle

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes