ulamog

Apr 20, 2017
look in the top right corner of the Slime cave/den/hole/place ... usually when I am walking around in that area the game freezes for a few seconds and the busty slime spawns there.
i think ima have to start a new save then idk it won't show.
would you (or anyone reading this) be able to post a picture of where to stand before i waste my time? i'll just not play the game for a while i guess.

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
Everyone having a problem with the character's image doing a constant flash, and pushing W changing absolutly nothing ?

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
loving the game.

combat though... there is a broken mechanic when you lose. you get raped by the slime. then it says 'well at least i'm not hurt', then you get attacked by the same slime again, and again, and again. infinite death loop where you can even bring up the save menu to load a game. have to force quit the process.

also noticed Carla's 'Relationship' is stuck at 5 (0.331). after having lunch, it shows her briefly but no point(s) added.

[QUESTION] Rose mentions a dick growing spell. is that possible in the game yet?

i don't normally like RPG maker games, but the art and story more than make up for it. :love:

Everyone having a problem with the character's image doing a constant flash, and pushing W changing absolutly nothing ?
are you holding W down? W is to toggle the player model. press it to turn it on, or off. move with the arrow keys.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Inquiring minds want to know: does this mean in the future we can accidently slip the boob potion in Eric's drink? For science?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...the guy drinks?
he might have some courage to ask Astrid for a dance if he did :þ
but maybe if we got his mom on board she'd put it in his meals:devilish:

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
Yeah I do press W down, tho like the character is flashing without any intervention, it seems to trigger after talking to some people or stuff like that, because really rarely (like after restarting the game), the player model don't "flash", and then I can deactivate it normal, but soon after, when I will be interacting with something it will start to appear and flash again.

Edit : well, and my saves just disappeared this morning, noice :)

blisun

Dec 22, 2018
i already finish the terrible secret of fina ironheart, and already speak with carla but nothing happen, i can't get lvl 2, anyone now?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
undress and talk to her in the tavern.
meet her with high lust behind the tavern at night and player offers BJ
go adventureing with eric and agree to scout the new dungeon after meeting her and the red head, loose the battle against the giant slime girl

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes