Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Anyone else turned off by the level of implied faggotry in this game, even with the gay filter enabled?! You still have to read the dialogue when the MC is either getting his ass assaulted by a slime or giving head to an elven futa. I probably won't be playing this game again because of the "no homo" trickery! *** Gay content can be turned off at the beginning of the game *** clearly posted at the bottom of the splash page.

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
Btw for some reason i can't trigger the sex scene for carla i keep eating lunch in her place nut she still won't invite me

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Btw for some reason i can't trigger the sex scene for carla i keep eating lunch in her place nut she still won't invite me
Has Clara's Affection bug been fixed ? Last I played eating at her diner was not raising affection.. to get her scene you need to raise her affection for Krowley to 15+ and then visit her room below the Tavern at night. 15+ relationship means she has a chance to be standing there naked... and will invite Krowley to spend the night with her.

Anyone else turned off by the level of implied faggotry in this game
Yeah... a Lot of people are I bet... I am hoping the Developer will eventually get around to making a complete Straight version where tentacles won't just shoot jizz at MC or just casually ass bang the MC... one of the reasons I am glad we can't rename the MC... this way I can imagine it's the girly Krowley getting butt fucked and Not my character x__x

Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
You can pick the Mandragora (see picture) when you've done a lot of work on your field (master level) and even then you fail sometimes. You can find it on the futa elf new forest, or on the mountains/desert, or on Jasmine's forest. For the last one you've got to play an earlier version. You cannot collect the one in the picture.

There's a new version of the game (WaB v.0.331 hotfix1). There's no Big Cheat room (or at least not at the back of Sebastian's shop) in this version, so probably Zeca Suez was right. There's a new quest: "Where is Fina?" (SPOILER) you've got to 1.Ask Sebastian, 2.Ask Astra, 3.Check Fina's mail (on the table), 4.Tell Astra about the mail, 5.Visit the Spa (where the redhead futa elf is) by night, 6.Look through the window, 7.Visit Melisa to learn how to grow boobs, 8. Brew the potion in your lab (with Mandragora and futa elf sperm), 9.Drink the potion and visit the spa (not by night),10.Give wine to the redhead futa elf and became a member of the futa club, 11.Save Fina.

Reactions: TempTitle

ulamog

Apr 20, 2017
where the fuck is this thicc slime supposed to be in this infernal cave. searching through the thread i saw NE of the cave but unless im blind and theres a spot i'm not seeing i've killed every slime in here several respawns over and also walked all over every object and wall clicking for something i'm missing wtf is up

Reactions: mooncow53

magfonte

Dec 14, 2017
last time i played was in the fuckface jill version, any hint of what to do now ? i cant find anything new :c

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
That's the normal cheat room bro we are hoping to find the Test-Room version of the cheat room which was much larger and better hidden.

where the fuck is this thicc slime supposed to be in this infernal cave. searching through the thread i saw NE of the cave but unless im blind and theres a spot i'm not seeing i've killed every slime in here several respawns over and also walked all over every object and wall clicking for something i'm missing wtf is up
look in the top right corner of the Slime cave/den/hole/place ... usually when I am walking around in that area the game freezes for a few seconds and the busty slime spawns there.

3.60 star(s) 168 Votes