Manfredian

Jan 22, 2019
So I followed the instructions in order, but I'm still stuck with Fina's quest. I talked to Sebastian (who didn't say anything) then Astra, then I checked the mail. Astra never asks me about the mail.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
You can pick the Mandragora (see picture) when you've done a lot of work on your field (master level) and even then you fail sometimes. You can find it on the futa elf new forest, or on the mountains/desert, or on Jasmine's forest. For the last one you've got to play an earlier version. You cannot collect the one in the picture.

There's a new version of the game (WaB v.0.331 hotfix1). There's no Big Cheat room (or at least not at the back of Sebastian's shop) in this version, so probably Zeca Suez was right. There's a new quest: "Where is Fina?" (SPOILER) you've got to 1.Ask Sebastian, 2.Ask Astra, 3.Check Fina's mail (on the table), 4.Tell Astra about the mail, 5.Visit the Spa (where the redhead futa elf is) by night, 6.Look through the window, 7.Visit Melisa to learn how to grow boobs, 8. Brew the potion in your lab (with Mandragora and futa elf sperm), 9.Drink the potion and visit the spa (not by night),10.Give wine to the redhead futa elf and became a member of the futa club, 11.Save Fina.
I cant talk to Astra about the mail for some reason

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
after summoning the succubus go to the Inn (dunno if it has to be morning) Carla will tell you that Fiona had meant to check on her around that time but didn't appear... so go check with her at home... You will find Astra downstairs... talk to her to learn that Fiona disappeared, interact with the pile of letters on the table and learn about the Spa... not sure wether it's a Quest until your try to enter the Spa

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
You can use the program to edit variables on RPGM games i can't link it as i don't have enough posts but on page 39 of this thread user Naphala shared it
Some of the variables for affection are in russian but Naphala also provided a translation
Just download the program look for your save and edit whatever you want.. gold items exp affection or stats
THANKS I ALSO Found the secret room to change relation points on the right bottom of base room

Reactions: Cipher

Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
So I followed the instructions in order, but I'm still stuck with Fina's quest. I talked to Sebastian (who didn't say anything) then Astra, then I checked the mail. Astra never asks me about the mail.
Depending on the time of the day you would get the desired result or not. To get the desired conversation with Sebastian he must be at the north of his shop when you enter. With Astra you've got to talk with her when she is at home (I think you've got totalk to her 2 times, the second after checking the mail). Tell me if it doesn't work and I will do it again.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Only a Sister... I don't remember the game/player ever mentioning any parents... maybe they left on a journey long ago or are already gone... the sister seems to be the closed the player has to a parental figure

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there'll be a merchant in the Elfcamp... it was something between tuesday-thursday, you'll need quiet some coins

D

Deleted member 991505

I have been trying get the glade event with the futa woman and Erik to trigger for almost 2 hours now. I have gotten the glade event to trigger 4 times but everytime it is just a goblin girl by the fire not Rose and futa lady? I have the main story completed is there some other pre-req for the futa lady and erik glade event?

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes