Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
You have to go to mistress malissa in the tower and she will help you from there.
I've did all that, could you be more specific? Mistress Melissa did nothing for me...

She gave this options:
Ask - She says: There's nothing to talk about.
Stare - Futa scene.

mantrihew

Jul 26, 2017
about the new fina quest.. what should i do here? they said i have to go to the spa, i went there, and krowly said that maybe should check it during the night, i go back there at night, the elf guarding the gate is gone but when i want to enter the door, the text box with guard face still said that i cant pass..
check the window on the left

Reactions: blulaz and milk255

milk255

Jun 15, 2017
I've did all that, could you be more specific? Mistress Melissa did nothing for me...

She gave this options:
Ask - She says: There's nothing to talk about.
Stare - Futa scene.
sorry i left out going to the window on the left of the spa try that and see if it works

Reactions: Amond89

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Just started playing and wondering why the MC is unsuccessful a lot in gathering wild ingredients? Thanks.

Loranzo

Aug 13, 2016
How did you guys find MC's sister Jill?
Did you just sleep for a few weeks or did you complete quests? Did you have to meet every NPCs in town?
Is there a particular place to go to to meet her or does she show up in a cutscene when you start the day?
Tried sleeping for weeks, didn't work. Tried going to inn and having meals every day and then sleeping, didn't work. Tried playing through a few quests, didn't work.
Happened in older versions and happened in newest version. Have never seen her.

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
How did you guys find MC's sister Jill?
Did you just sleep for a few weeks or did you complete quests? Did you have to meet every NPCs in town?
Is there a particular place to go to to meet her or does she show up in a cutscene when you start the day?
Tried sleeping for weeks, didn't work. Tried going to inn and having meals every day and then sleeping, didn't work. Tried playing through a few quests, didn't work.
Happened in older versions and happened in newest version. Have never seen her.

sister come at her own if i will put on that way , after 2-3 weeks i think .. Just do quest , relationships with other girl time pass till then .. You have that info in walkthrough too

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Fixes:
ALT now used to skip dialogues instead of SHIFT
Why in the world would someone use one of the keys required for switching between applications in Windows (ALT + TAB) as the hotkey for skipping dialog? :sigh:

Dec 7, 2018
Does anyone have an updated walkthrough? because i have tried talking to Sebastian, Carla, Astra, and i can't further anything. It keeps telling me to search her mail. which i already did.

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes