LordGil

Jul 5, 2017
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to the CG room. It says in this thread to check the back of Sebastian's shop, but indoors he won't let me pass the front desk and outside behind the building nothing is interactable. I've tried all interact buttons I could think of, but it just doesn't work!

I also can't seem to trigger the quest hinted at in the change log for 0.331
  • New quest! If you finished succubus summoning quest, talk with Sebastian or Carla.
I have finished the succubus quest and I'm pretty sure I'm running the right version of the game :) Do you have to unlock the relationship with Carla first?

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
New "boobs potion". Guess what it does? --- Looks for potions to make them A, B or even a low to mid normal C cup... but no luck :cautious: Well i will fight on!

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
it's the bard in the tavern

also i have a problem with her, when i order the music the game somewhat freezes, i can't move or anything even after severals minutes

Reactions: spritzgebaeck

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Anybody know how to access the bigger cheat room? I can't find it behind Sebastian's house anymore?
i think it moves every update. I don't even think it's necessarily supposed to be found but somehow someone finds it after a while each time the game updates

Reactions: Ron Perlman

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
what is Fina gangbang thing? where or how is it seen? and is it avoidable?(don't want to share the girls)

p.s. hope someone will update the walk-through

Reactions: Ying Ko

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
about the new fina quest.. what should i do here? they said i have to go to the spa, i went there, and krowly said that maybe should check it during the night, i go back there at night, the elf guarding the gate is gone but when i want to enter the door, the text box with guard face still said that i cant pass..

milk255

Jun 15, 2017
about the new fina quest.. what should i do here? they said i have to go to the spa, i went there, and krowly said that maybe should check it during the night, i go back there at night, the elf guarding the gate is gone but when i want to enter the door, the text box with guard face still said that i cant pass..
You have to go to mistress malissa in the tower and she will help you from there.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
You have to go to mistress malissa in the tower and she will help you from there.
I've did all that, could you be more specific? Mistress Melissa did nothing for me...

She gave this options:
Ask - She says: There's nothing to talk about.
Stare - Futa scene.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes