Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Do you ever encounter that bandit again from the start after the first fight with him? The dialogue made it seem like he's supposed to be a repeatable encounter but I suppose it's not implemented yet.
Nope at least not yet... once you beat him up he runs off... if you are after the gay scene from him you can go get that from the drunkard orc in the evening to the east side of the forest. It's repeatable as far as I know.

How do I initiate anything with Jill?.....I have enough points with her but the only scene I get is the walking in while masturbating and cumming on her.....Heard this has variations too, which I know nothing of.
Search this thread with the word
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you should find a post detailing everything you need to do to get the scene.

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
in that second bigger cheat room there is only russian lang for menu ... Nice .. But i cant find that other forrest?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ok, where in the forest do i find Fina Ironheart during the evenings? Guide's info kind of confused me a bit.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Ok, where in the forest do i find Fina Ironheart during the evenings? Guide's info kind of confused me a bit.
from town go out via the south exit into the forest from there go to the eastern/right side of the map past the hole in the ground where the slime area is... the right had side bottom path will take you to a map where there is a river and a waterfall ... that is where Finna bathes in the evening and also the place where you have to go to steal her panties.

Reactions: Sonico
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes